XF 2.2 Is there a way to find the XX,XXXth post on the forum?

PatriotGB

So, if I wanted to find who posted the 30,000th post, for example, (for purposes of celebration / accolades)... is there a way to do that?

Thanks!

Site.com/posts/30000 would work but won't take into account deleted posts and posts in private forums - literally the 30,000th post irrespective of where it is and if any were deleted beforehand.

When I try it, if it doesn't generate the not found error, then it's always the first post in a thread, regardless of which number I use, which is odd.

When I try it, if it doesn't generate the not found error, then it's always the first post in a thread, regardless of which number I use, which is odd.
You might have to scroll down the page for the actual 30,000th. Think youd have to trial and error with the post permalinks to find it

How long has your forum been online? 9,000 ain't nothin' to sneeze at. :)
Thanks, it's actually increased by a whole three posts, at 9002, as I write this. :)

It started in June 2021 on a different domain and a different purpose as a partnership with a friend. When that partnership stopped, I turned it into NerdZone in December 2021 and it's been going like this ever since. Most of the posts were created since then.

Thanks, it's actually increased by a whole three posts, at 9002, as I write this. :)

It started in June 2021 on a different domain and a different purpose as a partnership with a friend. When that partnership stopped, I turned it into NerdZone in December 2021 and it's been going like this ever since. Most of the posts were created since then.

A friend of mine who made it big in the blog world says, "It's a marathon, not a sprint."

It takes TIME and ENERGY. I've poured a tremendous amount of energy into my forum. My stats at 16 months:
1687384834166.webp

In the realm of big forums, it's not much. But it's a good start. And... it's a marathon, not a sprint. :)

A friend of mine who made it big in the blog world says, "It's a marathon, not a sprint."

It takes TIME and ENERGY. I've poured a tremendous amount of energy into my forum. My stats at 16 months:
View attachment 287510

In the realm of big forums, it's not much. But it's a good start. And... it's a marathon, not a sprint. :)
You're doing a lot better than me, well done. :) :cool:

Do you mind letting us know your forum URL? Please use PM if you'd rather keep it private.

I don't have many active members unfortunately, but they're pretty loyal and active. Only yesterday, I had someone join, too.

1000 threads 22.06.2023.webp

Top Bottom