IQnection Acquires xFhost.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm... I was really trying to stay out of this thread but as @Motobaka just said; things are starting to look like a right mess.

@Mike Edge: your comments towards @Adam Howard look so childish, you're doing a sure great job of making XF Host to look really professional. I tend to think @Adam Howard is an asset to the XenForo community and I'm sure others think so. Everybody in a community matters, regardless of post count and likes.

XFHost: every minute of downtime matters, I'm assuming your clients websites have been down for at least 6 hours due to the MySQL misconfiguration.

People are having their websites suspended because your client management software is misconfigured.

It makes your clients look like incompetent webmasters to their users which will drive users away (and income for that matter), I think it looks as if the ship is starting to sink already. Apologies don't cut it, people are losing money.

XFHost Customers: I think you should demand monetary compensation from your host or even just thinking about moving to a different host.

I am going to close this thread before it gets worse.

The announcement has been made so there is no reason to keep it open.

Any customers of the company should be contacting the company via their own site, not xenforo.com (again).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom