Inactive Members

Inactive Members 4.1

No permission to download
Version 1.4 will send batch emails to the queue

How can I see that it is sending the emails to the queue? I mean I have this link I shall click on to send it to all inactive members. But what shall be seen on the next screen? is there at all a next screen after sending it to the queue, do I need to keep the browser window open, how do i see that all emails are sent etc. ?

Could you please post screenshots of the settings in teh acp we need to make so that it is for sure sending to the queue?

Thanks

Suggestion: add as an option (not mandatory) automatism so it will go out every 30 or 60 days? Not every admin wants to have it automated. The time frame for the automatism shall be customizable (days, months, weeks)

Suggestion: Change the confirmation page so it actually shows the progress of the email batch sending.

How does the email batch sending works? in which time frame it does send out out how many emails? I.e. every hour 300 emails?

Sorry, but its not working for me:
the page: http://www.example.net/inactivemembers is displaying this error:

Server Error
Code:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ';10)' at line 11

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in Andy/InactiveMembers/Model.php at line 20
Andy_InactiveMembers_Model->getEmails() in Andy/InactiveMembers/ControllerPublic/InactiveMembers.php at line 108
Andy_InactiveMembers_ControllerPublic_InactiveMembers->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/....public_html/index.php at line 13

Hi,

I sent last weekend an email with this addon to my inactive users (version 1.6 - around 25.000 inactive users). Unfortunately the batch process does not work. It starts and at around 5000 sent emails, the browser hangs up with an error. This is normally not a problem. But if you reload the page, it does not start let's say at usernumber 5001, it starts again with #1. As soon as I realized this, I stopped the sending.

So many of my users got the same email 4-5 times, and many not a single one.

So this addon needs the same functionality as the xf core when sending emails: When the browser hangs up or the server has a time out and you reload the browserpage, it continues to send only to the not yet sent user-emails and not the same email addresses again.

As long as I only see a fixed browserpage and no calculation of numbers as in the xf-core functionality, I can not verify while sending whether everythings works correctly. At the moment this is a hit or miss situation and I do not wnat to risk to get blacklisted just because of this addon ;)

So please change this asap. I really like this idea of this addon.

I can see how you include Forums in the Email, by using the forum id, but how do you select which posts to include?

Hi

i just instaled version 1.7, but can not start the script anymore with the same url as before. What did change?

I get the error that I have not the right to see this page or run this script.

I did not change anything. Just upgraded from 1.6 to 1.7

Hi

i just instaled version 1.7, but can not start the script anymore with the same url as before. What did change?

I get the error that I have not the right to see this page or run this script.

I did not change anything. Just upgraded from 1.6 to 1.7

I found it. Because of the new usergroup permission option, i needed to give the administrator account the right in ACP to see the inactive members.

Top Bottom