• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Import Post Thanks to Likes

it doesn't seem to work with XF's new CL-importer. Import option is not avalible when CLI is used.

edit:
eventlistener.php
PHP:
        if (in_array($class, array('XenForo_Importer_vBulletin', 'XFCliImporter_Importer_vBulletinCli', 'XenForo_Importer_vBulletin4')))
seems to fix it

I have coded this modification when XenForo was just released. Since that, my life has significantly changed and I didn't had enough time to support this add-on and I'm deeply sorry for it. Unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to provide support for this add-on in foreseeable future. Thus, I have decided to publish this add-on under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License, which means everyone has a right to distribute this add-on, modify it (including translations) and distribute modified copies until this is done in non-commercial purposes and with attribution (link to this thread would be fine). I would be very grateful if someone would repost it to the new XenForo Resource Manager and fix all the things needs to be fixed due to changes in XenForo. Thank you.

Top Bottom