If you were KAM, who would you hire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call the desk next to 8thos. I can just hang out in the mail room mostly.

I just want to witness him using his ebonics filter, really...

I call the desk next to 8thos. I can just hang out in the mail room mostly.

I just want to witness him using his ebonics filter, really...
Nah I just need a filter period. Today at work a customer called me and couldn't get her iMessages and Facetime working on her iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G.

I was like 'word, well that's acting wonky'. and she said 'I've never heard Apple support say wonky before...' I'm like oh um I'm sorry... she laughed tho so I'm good.

Nah I just need a filter period. Today at work a customer called me and couldn't get her iMessages and Facetime working on her iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G.

I was like 'word, well that's acting wonky'. and she said 'I've never heard Apple support say wonky before...' I'm like oh um I'm sorry... she laughed tho so I'm good.

I have to get your support line... :LOL:

Who would I hire? Why half the programmers and people active in this community advertising, supporting, adding on to, and boosting up Xenforo through it's hardest point of it's lifespan.

Indirectly... there's nothing in particular I have to work on. Instead I work on things I find interesting and then see if there's a way to monetize it after the fact.
That formula seems to be working out pretty well for you so far.

I would never let Brisco touch my toilet.. At the end of day one the bathroom would be missing things (ie:toilet paper, soap) and the toilet would probably end up broke.

I can hear it now, when asking what happened to the toilet? Brisco ~ "Only Plumbers care about toilets."

not even to let him wash it? :p

I want it....

wait a second....forgot....questions first then statements....

So what are you building next...and can I be a guinea pig
Well... I need a better way to do software sales, licensing and distribution. Think something along the lines of the resource manager, but with payment processing, tiered pricing, built-in affiliate program, etc. Not done, but that's what I've started working on. :)

Image%202012.10.02%205:55:43%20PM.png

Image%202012.10.03%202:26:58%20PM.png

Image%202012.10.03%202:28:53%20PM.png

Image%202012.10.03%202:26:23%20PM.png

Well... I need a better way to do software sales, licensing and distribution. Think something along the lines of the resource manager, but with payment processing, tiered pricing, built-in affiliate program, etc. Not done, but that's what I've started working on. :)

Image%202012.10.02%205:55:43%20PM.png

Image%202012.10.03%202:26:58%20PM.png

Image%202012.10.03%202:28:53%20PM.png

Image%202012.10.03%202:26:23%20PM.png
I'll be honest, I'd rip both your arms off for that add-on. WOW

Edit: I wouldn't actually physically try to rip them off.

Have to admit, I'd kill for something like this. You have too many great add-ons that you haven't released (n)

I love the drag-and-drop thread move... always the small things!

Dude...you can't play with me like that ...now I really want to be test subject one. I swear it is legal to do testing on humans in this case.

I have to assume that this is in your private dev forum and in no way available for me to test out so I will say good luck (which is figurative here since it is obvious that it is a skill thing) and please let me know when I can see it in action or get my hands on it.

I think you are about ready to get bombarded with requests... :LOL:
Hehehe... if people don't want to know what I'm working on, they shouldn't ask. ;)

I'll be honest, I'd rip both your arms off for that add-on. WOW.
Hmmmm... a very compelling offer there. ;)

While I plan on releasing some down the road, this one I'm fairly certain won't be... It's a fairly complex system that has a lot of dependencies on other custom things I've built. On top of it, I'm using PayPal's adaptive payments API for things, which requires a really annoying application, review and approval process. So it's not realistic to expect even a fraction of a percent of site owners to be approved for adaptive payments.

I *will* let people use it to distribute/sell their stuff... just not have the application itself.

Have to admit, I'd kill for something like this. You have too many great add-ons that you haven't released (n)
See above. :)

I have to assume that this is in your private dev forum and in no way available for me to test out so I will say good luck
Yeah... dev server is public facing, but is IP-based whitelisted.

If you would like to feel like you are testing, you can technically be on the server here: http://marketplacedev.digitalpoint.com/ :)

I'd rip both the arms off anyone you want for this. Such a tease! (y)

Though, I do have to say, you seem to be moving forward with extending XF to your needs which is pretty encouraging in and of itself, given the atmosphere around these parts lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom