XF 2.0 If I accidentally edited a wrong template, can I revert back to original and delete the new version?

Hi!

As the title says, if I edited a XenForo template by accident, is there a way to revert back to original?
Does it cause any problems with regard to upgrades, if I just edit it back to original?
For example, do new XenForo upgrades automatically overwrite my edits in the template?

Best regards,
Tommi

You should see a revert button. This will revert back to the original before you exited it. Upgrades don’t revert but they merge your edits into the new template if possible.

You should see a revert button. This will revert back to the original before you exited it. Upgrades don’t revert but they merge your edits into the new template if possible.
That works only on child styles, not on the master style.

@Tommi Gustafsson You can view the template history and manually revert the template. Or you could rebuild your master data (xf:rebuild-master-data), which would rebuild a lot more stuff, though. You could also try xf-designer:revert-template, but I'm not sure what that's capable of.
Updates override master, yes.

Top Bottom