Icewind Dale RP Total Forum Thread Views [Deleted]

I love this little add-on & am surprised it's not part of the core. :)

The only issue someone else point out is the spacing is a little off when this is enabled

spacing.webp

I'm sure it's something easily fixed and when I have the time I'll likely fix it myself. If there isn't an update by then, I''l even post the solution.

The only issue someone else point out is the spacing is a little off when this is enabled

View attachment 57004

I'm sure it's something easily fixed and when I have the time I'll likely fix it myself. If there isn't an update by then, I''l even post the solution.

I had the same issue, so I changed this phrase to say Views: iwdrp_total_views_forum

Edit, just looked at IcewindDaleRP_ForumThreadViews_Listener_Template and seen I changed the replacement data to this: $replaceData = ' ('.$forumViews.' '.new XenForo_Phrase('iwdrp_total_views_forum').')</dd>'; The result can be seen on my site.

I had the same issue, so I changed this phrase to say Views: iwdrp_total_views_forum

Edit, just looked at IcewindDaleRP_ForumThreadViews_Listener_Template and seen I changed the replacement data to this: $replaceData = ' ('.$forumViews.' '.new XenForo_Phrase('iwdrp_total_views_forum').')</dd>'; The result can be seen on my site.
That works, but that also puts everything at the end and in ( )

General idea is to just add a space.... Trying to figure out how to do that.

That works, but that also puts everything at the end and in ( )

General idea is to just add a space.... Trying to figure out how to do that.

Changing this: $replaceData = ' ('.$forumViews.' '.new XenForo_Phrase('iwdrp_total_views_forum').')</dd>';
to this: $replaceData = new XenForo_Phrase('iwdrp_total_views_forum') . ' ' .$forumViews.'</dd>';
will remove the parenthesis, change the order and add a space.

Changing this: $replaceData = ' ('.$forumViews.' '.new XenForo_Phrase('iwdrp_total_views_forum').')</dd>';
to this: $replaceData = new XenForo_Phrase('iwdrp_total_views_forum') . ' ' .$forumViews.'</dd>';
will remove the parenthesis, change the order and add a space.
Almost..... Not there yet

Attachments

• www.sociallyuncensored.eu 2013-9-23 8 25 1.webp
    www.sociallyuncensored.eu 2013-9-23 8 25 1.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 5
I just install it went to Admin->Tools->Rebuild Forum Views -> run and shows only 7 views.. I'm probably missing something.. Any help will be appreciated

Also there is no views total in nodes

he story of a legend.webp of a legend.webp

View attachment 57004

SOLVED

This was a lot easier than I originally made it out to be. It was as simple as changing a language phrase (really it was that easy).

AdminCP > Appearance > Search Phrases > Search for iwdrp_total_views_forum

The default is of course: Message Views

For me I simply added 1 space before the word, "message".

Simple, right? :p

Any ideas why the total forum views is not shown here?

of-a-legend-jpg.57205

SOLVED

This was a lot easier than I originally made it out to be. It was as simple as changing a language phrase (really it was that easy).

AdminCP > Appearance > Search Phrases > Search for iwdrp_total_views_forum

The default is of course: Message Views

For me I simply added 1 space before the word, "message".

Simple, right? :p
Have you properly changed the settings?

/admin.php?options/list/IwDRPTotalForumThreadViews

Make sure you have "Display Granted Total Only" unchecked

Thanks for the advices. Both work like a charm :)

Last edited:
This does not work with BD widget framework :(

Is there a way I can manually include the template into the sidebar?

Thanks.

Top Bottom