I wonder where are current XenForo 2 devs from.

ShikiSuen

Jelsoft and XenForo Ltd. are all British companies.

I know less about the history of XenForo Ltd. since the end of lawsuit attempt made by MH Sub I, LLC.
Looks like there are new main devs joined since then. Are these new main devs from UK?

Jelsoft and XenForo Ltd. are all British companies.

I know less about the history of XenForo Ltd. since the end of lawsuit attempt made by MH Sub I, LLC.
Looks like there are new main devs joined since then. Are these new main devs from UK?
looks like your doing a lot of xf homework.. damn i had no idea that MH Sub I, LLC sued xf which makes vb the worse ever.

There was a Canuck at one time, many many moons ago. Me, :)
Pretty shame to me that I stayed in Canada during late 2012 - mid 2018 (studying music) but never heard the word "Canuck" until I see this reply.
This word somehow triggered my nostalgia with Peking ducks (a Peking cuisine -- oven-cooked duck with dark wheat powder sauce).
looks like your doing a lot of xf homework.. damn i had no idea that MH Sub I, LLC sued xf which makes vb the worse ever.
You might want to read this:

Last edited:
I was always really interested in our country's history, more-so since the Curse of Oak Island aired (I live an hour away from the island) and never have I looked up the origin of Canuck. A quick search shows it originated around 1835, a term used for Dutch Canadians (and/or French Canadians), but nothing that says what the term means or why it came about. It is an affectionate term to reference a Canadian by, and it's still used a lot today especially when it comes to sports. Something for this Canuck to research into, :)

I was always really interested in our country's history, more-so since the Curse of Oak Island aired (I live an hour away from the island) and never have I looked up the origin of Canuck. A quick search shows it originated around 1835, a term used for Dutch Canadians (and/or French Canadians), but nothing that says what the term means or why it came about. It is an affectionate term to reference a Canadian by, and it's still used a lot today especially when it comes to sports. Something for this Canuck to research into, :)
Just my curiosity: Are Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and Great Britain sharing the same Her Majesty?

There is North Ire which is part of U.K. an other one is an EU country

Yeah, I was assuming the Republic. I tend to lump the North in with Britain mentally but that's just me being on the wrong side of the pond. :D Visited both a couple summers ago and quite enjoyed the tour.

This easy to understand video explains all ...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
1590688154315.webp

Top Bottom