XF 1.5 how to properly install the .svg logo

That image isn't called up or loading at all, and browsers think you have 404 errors for your header logo and your favicon.

LOOK

What you have for your open graph logo is what the script is calling up for your header. Did you save these settings yet?

That image isn't called up or loading at all, and browsers think you have 404 errors for your header logo and your favicon.

LOOK

What you have for your open graph logo is what the script is calling up for your header. Did you save these settings yet?
Sorry I don't understand your question and I don't know how to install it. but I have uploaded the logo file with the format. svg you can see https://www.wargajogja.com/styles/default/xenforo/340x46.svg

Looks like some minor changes maybe needed w/ the Joy theme logo perhaps @DohTheme ?

I was able to get it to show with some minor changes, try pasting the following code to the end of your EXTRA.CSS file:

CSS:
#logo { width: 45%; }

Looks like the max-width: 100%; is making it not show.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 7.36.19 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 7.36.19 PM.webp
    44.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Looks like some minor changes maybe needed w/ the Joy theme logo perhaps @DohTheme ?

I was able to get it to show with some minor changes, try pasting the following code to the end of your EXTRA.CSS file:

CSS:

where can I find extra.css?

CSS:

this method works. Thank you very much

Top Bottom