how to print the forum title an meta title in my forum view page and forum edit page

Anoop

I have an article addon created for my website. On my create new article form we have added seo title seo keywords and seo description. On article view page i have to show seo title as meta title and seo description as meta description and seo keywords as meta keywords in all other pages i have another set of meta tags only these pages i have this requirement. Please help me to implement this.

Find the content template of the page:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/1-0-0-b1-how-to-identify-the-root-template-of-a-page.5591/

Then edit that content template and set appropriate container vars for your meta information. Example code can be seen in this template:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> forum_list

For the <title> tag:

Rich (BB code):
<xen:title>TITLE HERE</xen:title>

And for any meta tag or other tags in the <head> area, just specify a unique array index (description), and then the actual meta tag to be inserted into the <head> area:

Rich (BB code):
<xen:container var="$head.description">
	<meta name="description" content="{$xenOptions.boardDescription}" />
</xen:container>

The above code can be used to specify meta keywords too, but those have no SEO value because search engines (most notably Google) don't use them anymore.

Top Bottom