How far is the public release of XF Resource Manager?

So when is it coming ?
Well they are clearly not going to make anything public with regards to dates.
As with any software company, you market and sell the feature function that exists in the product today - not future vapourware.

I know exactly where I'm posting. You obviously missed the point in that "Dangling a cherry to an already impatient crowd" isn't exactly wise. (y)

I would say the XenForo crowd is pretty patient considering where MANY of us came from. ;) But the patience we grew came from the exceptional development of this product. I know my patience has grown with each release of XenForo. I am more excited to see what is next, no foot stomping demanding anything.

Wow, thanks for the pic, Bro Paul
I was able to open it with Photoshop, view the original image and was blown away by the features that come with Review Manager.
Can't wait :)

bad move, now IPB are going to copy and get ideas from the resource manager the devs are building. *shakes head*
... or somebody from vB will come along and say "It's mine! All mine!" :p

reisman_benefits-585x420.jpg

Really looking forward to the Resource Manager being added. The Resources are listed in quite a mess and it's difficult to find what you want without knowing the right search terms to look for. Hopefully the Resource Manager will better organize things and also help promote some of the top addons. It's key for developers who offer paid addons to get their offerings shown in a way that promotes their work best :).

I don't quite expect it to look like this:

https://market.android.com/

But, I think a lot of great ideas could be had by checking out the Android Market.

Really looking forward to the Resource Manager being added. The Resources are listed in quite a mess and it's difficult to find what you want without knowing the right search terms to look for. Hopefully the Resource Manager will better organize things and also help promote some of the top addons. It's key for developers who offer paid addons to get their offerings shown in a way that promotes their work best :).

I don't quite expect it to look like this:

https://market.android.com/

But, I think a lot of great ideas could be had by checking out the Android Market.
The Android Market isn't a good example due to how unorganized it is.

A better example would be Wordpress or Woltlab's resource manager.

The Android Market isn't a good example due to how unorganized it is.

A better example would be Wordpress or Woltlab's resource manager.

Hmm, seems fine to me. Maybe my expectations aren't as high. But I don't ever visit the WordPress site for plugins since it's integrated into the software. That's a great idea as well :).

The XF team will turn out a far better product, I'm sure.
Not very impressed with that Wolatlabs examples.

Top Bottom