Implemented  hover over topic title shows part of the first post

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
News feed and online user list now has thread preview btw (except for news feed items when a user has started a new thread, as there is already a preview in place)

Kier,

can we have a "Preview"-popup also on the "Private Conversation List" ?
http://xenforo.com/community/conversations/

This would help figuring what each conversation was about, as currently most of my conversations show my own Avatar and mostly all show the same subject.
It is quite hard to find a specific Conversation from within my List of Conversations.

Kier,

can we have a "Preview"-popup also on the "Private Conversation List" ?
http://xenforo.com/community/conversations/

This would help figuring what each conversation was about, as currently most of my conversations show my own Avatar and mostly all show the same subject.
It is quite hard to find a specific Conversation from within my List of Conversations.

Great idea! (Why don't you post it as a new suggestion, so people can [Like] it). The PC area in XenForo definitely could use some enhancements... it's too basic now in it's current alpha state (but hey, that's why it's labeled an alpha isn't it? ;)).

I am still split about this. I like it at times, but the same amount of times I just want to idle the mouse or point something out and more and more tooltips pop up. ugh. I dunno.

Well, the beauty of XF's implementation is that the tooltip only pops up when you are hovering the threadtitle. Whereas in vBulletin it popped already up when you had your mouse inside the whole cell! So many people had requested this to be changed for vBulletin and like so many other great suggestions over there... this never materialized.

Thanks M&K for implementing this mouseover tooltip... I find myself using it many times now in XF and it makes for a great forum experience.

shift-right-by-50px-png.1301

lighter box thread preview.webp

Did anybody notice the lighter box-border on the thread-previews? Nice improvement: it makes the preview popups less obtrusive. I tell you, I totally love the eye for detail that we are presented with overhere at XenForo.

Top Bottom