Holiday Garland With Ringing Balls

Holiday Garland With Ringing Balls 1.1

No permission to download
Thank you for the fix and happy holidays.
You're welcome. And for those of you having issues with placement - The fix is going to be in your css, where you can adjust the balls to whereever you want to place them on your page. Again though, I'm not sure how this could cause any issues with your popup on mouseover :-/

J.

this is perfect release for MsJacquiiC as she loves them "dangling balls" lmao.. :p Just kidding sweetie, nice release! :)

this is perfect release for MsJacquiiC as she loves them "dangling balls" lmao.. :p Just kidding sweetie, nice release! :)

Oh here we go. See -- I had no idea ((I assure you I've just lied)) that Holiday Garland With Ringing Balls would cause such a sensation. I thought to name the add-on Holiday Garland With Ringing Ornaments - But that'd have been no fun. Plus = It's all about festive balls 2012. SILLY BUTT! lmao :P

Reactions: vVv
I like the color of your balls too, they look great.
Thank you. Three cheers for your like of colorful balls. If ever you find yourself in the state of Tennessee ((stranded, shirtless, sweaty, restless, cold amidst winter dreams, in-need-of-hot-chocolate, with cherry-coloured-marshmellows-on-top I hope)) PM me immediately and... perchance to share adoration of the rainbow
rainbowj.gif

Thanks for this MsJacqui ... using them HERE with a christmas theme ... although my balls don't make any noise :(. (must be the talc)

Yeah I'm unsure why the sound doesn't work as it did on my dev site, but oh well not a biggy.

Also I moved the logo so it wasn't covered by the balls, just edit #logo in the header.css :).

Hi MsJacquiiC
Thank you for the update.
I set up your version and it's working good except of ball pictures not displaying.
Any idea ? (background image displays ok)

http://www.forum-des-portables-asus.fr/www/forum/

NB : sounds is activated only on the left part of the garland... may be a css pb ?
Are you using any of the extra imagesets? If yes - then please try the css code in the new archive. Make sure you've uploaded all images as well. Because if one image shows - ideally the rest should LOL

Sorry about that...

issue fixed for Flexile theme :

Code:
.b-page__content{min-height:120px}

.b-head-decor{display:none}
.b-page_newyear .b-head-decor{
    position:absolute;
    top:0;
    left:0;
    display:block;
    height:115px;
    width:100%;
    overflow:hidden;
    background:url('holiday_bells/images/balls/b-head-decor_newyear.png') repeat-x 0 0
}
.b-page_newyear .b-head-decor__inner{position:absolute;top:0;left:0;height:115px;display:block;width:373px}
.b-page_newyear .b-head-decor::before{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;top:-115px;left:0;z-index:3;height:115px;display:block;width:100%}
.b-page_newyear .b-head-decor__inner_n2{left:373px}
.b-page_newyear .b-head-decor__inner_n3{left:746px}
.b-page_newyear .b-head-decor__inner_n4{left:1119px}
.b-page_newyear .b-head-decor__inner_n5{left:1492px}
.b-page_newyear .b-head-decor__inner_n6{left:1865px}
.b-page_newyear .b-head-decor__inner_n7{left:2238px}

.b-ball{position:absolute}
.b-ball_n1{top:0;left:3px;width:59px;height:83px}
.b-ball_n2{top:-19px;left:51px;width:55px;height:70px}
.b-ball_n3{top:9px;left:88px;width:49px;height:67px}
.b-ball_n4{top:0;left:133px;width:57px;height:102px}
.b-ball_n5{top:0;left:166px;width:49px;height:57px}
.b-ball_n6{top:6px;left:200px;width:54px;height:70px}
.b-ball_n7{top:0;left:240px;width:56px;height:67px}
.b-ball_n8{top:0;left:283px;width:54px;height:53px}
.b-ball_n9{top:10px;left:321px;width:49px;height:66px}
.b-ball_n1 .b-ball__i{background:url('holiday_bells/images/balls/b-ball_n1.png') no-repeat}
.b-ball_n2 .b-ball__i{background:url('holiday_bells/images/balls/b-ball_n2.png') no-repeat}
.b-ball_n3 .b-ball__i{background:url('holiday_bells/images/balls/b-ball_n3.png') no-repeat}
.b-ball_n4 .b-ball__i{background:url('holiday_bells/images/balls/b-ball_n4.png') no-repeat}
.b-ball_n5 .b-ball__i{background:url('holiday_bells/images/balls/b-ball_n5.png') no-repeat}
.b-ball_n6 .b-ball__i{background:url('holiday_bells/images/balls/b-ball_n6.png') no-repeat}
.b-ball_n7 .b-ball__i{background:url('holiday_bells/images/balls/b-ball_n7.png') no-repeat}
.b-ball_n8 .b-ball__i{background:url('holiday_bells/images/balls/b-ball_n8.png') no-repeat}
.b-ball_n9 .b-ball__i{background:url('holiday_bells/images/balls/b-ball_n9.png') no-repeat}
.b-ball_i1 .b-ball__i{background:url('holiday_bells/images/balls/b-ball_i1.png') no-repeat}
.b-ball_i2 .b-ball__i{background:url('holiday_bells/images/balls/b-ball_i2.png') no-repeat}
.b-ball_i3 .b-ball__i{background:url('holiday_bells/images/balls/b-ball_i3.png') no-repeat}
.b-ball_i4 .b-ball__i{background:url('holiday_bells/images/balls/b-ball_i4.png') no-repeat}
.b-ball_i5 .b-ball__i{background:url('holiday_bells/images/balls/b-ball_i5.png') no-repeat}
.b-ball_i6 .b-ball__i{background:url('holiday_bells/images/balls/b-ball_i6.png') no-repeat}
.b-ball_i1{top:0;left:0;width:25px;height:71px}
.b-ball_i2{top:0;left:25px;width:61px;height:27px}
.b-ball_i3{top:0;left:176px;width:29px;height:31px}
.b-ball_i4{top:0;left:205px;width:50px;height:51px}
.b-ball_i5{top:0;left:289px;width:78px;height:28px}
.b-ball_i6{top:0;left:367px;width:6px;height:69px}
.b-ball__i{
    position:absolute;
    width:100%;
    height:100%;
    -webkit-transform-origin:50% 0;
    -moz-transform-origin:50% 0;
    -o-transform-origin:50% 0;
    transform-origin:50% 0;
    -webkit-transition:all .3s ease-in-out;
    -moz-transition:all .3s ease-in-out;
    -o-transition:all .3s ease-in-out;
    transition:all .3s ease-in-out;
    pointer-events:none
}
.b-ball_bounce .b-ball__right{position:absolute;top:0;right:0;left:50%;bottom:0;z-index:9}
.b-ball_bounce:hover .b-ball__right{display:none}
.b-ball_bounce .b-ball__right:hover{left:0;display:block!important}
.b-ball_bounce.bounce>.b-ball__i{-webkit-transform:rotate(-9deg);-moz-transform:rotate(-9deg);-o-transform:rotate(-9deg);transform:rotate(-9deg)}
.b-ball_bounce .b-ball__right.bounce+.b-ball__i{-webkit-transform:rotate(9deg);-moz-transform:rotate(9deg);-o-transform:rotate(9deg);transform:rotate(9deg)}
.b-ball_bounce.bounce1>.b-ball__i{-webkit-transform:rotate(6deg);-moz-transform:rotate(6deg);-o-transform:rotate(6deg);transform:rotate(6deg)}
.b-ball_bounce .b-ball__right.bounce1+.b-ball__i{-webkit-transform:rotate(-6deg);-moz-transform:rotate(-6deg);-o-transform:rotate(-6deg);transform:rotate(-6deg)}
.b-ball_bounce.bounce2>.b-ball__i{-webkit-transform:rotate(-3deg);-moz-transform:rotate(-3deg);-o-transform:rotate(-3deg);transform:rotate(-3deg)}
.b-ball_bounce .b-ball__right.bounce2+.b-ball__i{-webkit-transform:rotate(3deg);-moz-transform:rotate(3deg);-o-transform:rotate(3deg);transform:rotate(3deg)}
.b-ball_bounce.bounce3>.b-ball__i{-webkit-transform:rotate(1.5deg);-moz-transform:rotate(1.5deg);-o-transform:rotate(1.5deg);transform:rotate(1.5deg)}
.b-ball_bounce .b-ball__right.bounce3+.b-ball__i{-webkit-transform:rotate(-1.5deg);-moz-transform:rotate(-1.5deg);-o-transform:rotate(-1.5deg);transform:rotate(-1.5deg)}

Top Bottom