[Herocraft Development ] Minecraft Server Status Block [Paid] [Deleted]

if you've paid for it once, do you need to pay for it again to download it?
Wondering the same thing.

I see that there are updates and I want to get them, but don't really want to pay again, just for the updates.
Nope! You should of gotten an email with the update attached - but it looks like you didn't. Just send me an pm with the email you used to purchase it with and I'll send you the update.

Working great for me, but is there a way to get it to work as a widget (for the widget framework) so I can use it on the forums in addition to the portal page?
You can actually use the Xenporta widgets on your forum page too! Without the need for the widget framework. If you can't figure out how to do it - send me a PM and I'll help you out. With your other suggestion - I may make a free addon in the future which will add another block to show the official minecraft server status.
Got it working with minequery so i'm happy. :D
Good to hear :D!

The cron does not seem to work properly. Server still queried automatically.
Can you explain your problem more? You don't want the server to be queried automattically?

The server is always queried automatically if Javascript is enabled. The cron job is there so that it will work without Javascript, and at the moment the player list is updated via the cron job.

Can you explain your problem more? You don't want the server to be queried automattically?

The server is always queried automatically if Javascript is enabled. The cron job is there so that it will work without Javascript, and at the moment the player list is updated via the cron job.
I managed to slow it down a bit with the cron. Everything seems to be fine. I will post here if i see anything odd. :P

This won't work no matter what I do since I use BungeeCord.

- You can't query the Bungee Server.
- Bungee forwards data to Minecraft servers on 127.0.0.1 so they can't be queried.
- Minequery doesn't allow an option for it bind to a different IP from the server, so it doesn't work.

Any suggestions?
:(

I think I bought this awhile ago.. How do I re-download ?
You should have gotten an email when purchasing it, search for "Herocraft Development" in your inbox. If you still can't find it - then send me a PM with the email you used to buy it and I'll send you a new copy.

Hmm... Can't seem to get the addon to work ? Installed fine though It shows my server as offline ? Change the ip and port still offline ?

Hmm... Can't seem to get the addon to work ? Installed fine though It shows my server as offline ? Change the ip and port still offline ?
Take a look at the bottom of the description (here), there are some suggestions and solutions for if your server is appearing offline when it isn't. If you can't figure it out, then send me a PM with some more information, and I'll help you out.

Ah great fixed. Now I have a problem where MineQuery is outdated and wont load ?

Code:
08.03 07:45:59 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:849)
08.03 07:45:59 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:458)
08.03 07:45:59 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.MinecraftServer.stop(MinecraftServer.java:351)
08.03 07:45:59 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_R1.CraftServer.disablePlugins(CraftServer.java:277)
08.03 07:45:59 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:393)
08.03 07:45:59 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:400)
08.03 07:45:59 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.disablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:481)
08.03 07:45:59 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:219)
08.03 07:45:59 [Server] INFO at net.minestatus.minequery.Minequery.onDisable(Minequery.java:88)
08.03 07:45:59 [Server] INFO java.lang.NullPointerException
08.03 07:45:59 [Server] SEVERE Error occurred while disabling Minequery v1.5 (Is it up to date?)
08.03 07:45:59 [Server] INFO [Minequery] Disabling Minequery v1.5

Ah great fixed. Now I have a problem where MineQuery is outdated and wont load ?

Code:
08.03 07:45:59 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:849)
08.03 07:45:59 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:458)
08.03 07:45:59 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.MinecraftServer.stop(MinecraftServer.java:351)
08.03 07:45:59 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_R1.CraftServer.disablePlugins(CraftServer.java:277)
08.03 07:45:59 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:393)
08.03 07:45:59 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:400)
08.03 07:45:59 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.disablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:481)
08.03 07:45:59 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:219)
08.03 07:45:59 [Server] INFO at net.minestatus.minequery.Minequery.onDisable(Minequery.java:88)
08.03 07:45:59 [Server] INFO java.lang.NullPointerException
08.03 07:45:59 [Server] SEVERE Error occurred while disabling Minequery v1.5 (Is it up to date?)
08.03 07:45:59 [Server] INFO [Minequery] Disabling Minequery v1.5

Minequery is outdated. So, I would suggest using the built in query system Minecraft offers.

In your server.properties file there will be a setting called 'enable-query' - set this to true. There is another setting called 'query-port' - set this to the port you want the query server to be running on (be sure to open it).

Once you've done all that, put the new settings in your AdminCP and un-check the box that says Minequery.

Here's a teaser for the next update, which won't really add any functionality - it just improves the aesthetics a lot :)! I also removed the pagination - as its not really needed. Oh - and the player list updates automatically now too.

Expect to see it out within the next 2 weeks - I've just got a few things to touch up first.

Server Status 2.1.webp

Minequery is outdated. So, I would suggest using the built in query system Minecraft offers.

In your server.properties file there will be a setting called 'enable-query' - set this to true. There is another setting called 'query-port' - set this to the port you want the query server to be running on (be sure to open it).

Once you've done all that, put the new settings in your AdminCP and un-check the box that says Minequery.

Will this show the in game players too ?

Top Bottom