Add-on HelpDesk system

Maybe Xenforo will release the internal ticketing/help desk system they have? It looks like it's integrated tight with Xenforo. That's a valuable add-on I would pay for.

a cheap alternative would be to turn a forum where only the user could see the thread....as well as mods/admin.

Use prefixes for status...etc.

I use kayako...just because of advertising needs that come in.

Hey John:

How about a Helpdesk Lite ?
As detailed above ?

Anything you can think of that your Simple Forms addon could do for a Help Desk Lite setup ?
Maybe you could tell people about the Form to Thread feature ?

Some of the features they are requesting might not be feasible but the Simple Forms plugin we have created should be able to help with submitting tickets. Perhaps with further development one could create the other features you seek.

My next mods will all to be to make me more efficient. So project tools, bug tracker, help desk, shopping cart... anything to help me make mods faster, manage them easier and make me some dough :p I would also like to make a good (probably paid) portal as xenporta really doesn't come off as XenForo quality to me. Will have to keep an eye on how it develops. However I have no time how it is so don't expect any of this any time soon.

Any update on whether anyone has decided to take on the challenge of building a helpdesk or creating a bridge for an independant helpdesk?

Any updates on this? Has anyone found a suitable help desk/ticketing system for Xenforo? Zendesk SSO would be great. Or even better, a native solution baked into Xenforo itself.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/microsupport.32430/

Currently have microSupport on my vb site, would love something similar for xF

mainpage-png.42046

Top Bottom