XF 2.1 Help Presentation

ikertx0

Hello friends
In some forum with xenforo I have seen that after registering if you do not write in the presentation post you cannot write in any other section.
How can I put that?

Disable posting in all forums except one for the Registered user group.

Create a user group promotion which applies after 1 post, promoting the member to a new user group which has posting permission in all forums.

Disable posting in all forums except one for the Registered user group.

Create a user group promotion which applies after 1 post, promoting the member to a new user group which has posting permission in all forums.
Thank you
I have already created the promotion, so that the new user after writing 1 message goes to the registered group, but the first thing you have written to me I do not understand

Set the post new thread and post replies permissions to no for the Registered user group in all forums except the presentation forum.

Set the post new thread and post replies permissions to yes for the promoted user group in all forums except the presentation forum.

Thank you
I have already created the promotion, so that the new user after writing 1 message goes to the registered group, but the first thing you have written to me I do not understand

All members must have the registered user group as primary, the promotion (after one post) should then add the secodary user group that allows posting in aother fourms.

Back
Top Bottom