• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Help Menu Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
another questions:

1)
when I "unzip" your add-on, then I get a strange question (I am using Windows): "do you want to copy this folder unsecured?"
I guess this is some Apple-related stuff which can be ignored?

2)
in the folders for windows, there is a file named "LoadClassController.php", but this file is missing in the folder for "MACOSX".
Is this o.k.?

The macosx folder can be deleted... as that is for security purposes. Yes, all mac security files can be deleted.

I don't plan on adding any more pages by default, as members can easily add their own from the initial set of instructions.

IMHO, pages is a better system for what you are asking, as they are not "Help" related information, they are link swapping and advertising aspects.

How is this part of this addon? Dummy page information is just that, dummy information. You build the pages as you see fit, I do not build them as part of the add-on.

The add-on allows you to quickly add help pages and menu items, nothing more, nothing less.

Customisation is up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom