[HA] XFRM Categories Layouts

[HA] XFRM Categories Layouts 1.6.0

No permission to download
Thanks, and i found another question about responsive images .
at default setting:
Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 6.32.30 PM.webp
when i upload images and they are all stretched :
Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 6.34.23 PM.webp

how to set proper image size without stretched ?

thanks

Last edited:
Thanks, and i found another question about responsive images .
at default setting:
View attachment 158597
when i upload images and they are all stretched :
View attachment 158598

how to set proper image size without stretched ?

thanks
Those options + the responsiveness options below them (to set columns/size) work together.
to get the best result, I recommend you to have a resized version of your images (resized to the size that you set in style properties). Otherwise, it's normal that in order to keep the aspect ratio, you see a changed result.
You can check xen-pro's RM as an example: https://xen-pro.com/resources/

Great addon, love it and it fits perfectly fro my site. Got one question though.
Is it possible to have category icons of top level categories only? So if going in to the main category sub categories are not shown as icons?

Is it possible to have category icons of top level categories only? So if going in to the main category sub categories are not shown as icons?
There is an option is add-on called "Display Child Categories". Does it work for your need (uncheck it)? or you mean something else?

There is an option is add-on called "Display Child Categories". Does it work for your need (uncheck it)? or you mean something else?
As it is now without that option checked only main categories are shown at front page. Going in to that main category, let's call it Cat-1, will then show child categories, cat-2, cat-3 and so on. What I would like to do is to completely remove cat-2 and cat-3 from showing as icon and only in the sidebar, even when going into cat-1.

Reason is that I have a ton of child categories, so going into one of the main categories introduces the user to a page with just pictures of categories and the actual resources aren't shown unless you scroll down a full page.

I don't know if you can understand a word of what I'm trying to explain :P Bu basicly, what I'm trying so say, is it possible in any way to exclude child categories completely and just show top level categories?

Hi. I've just installed the addon, but I don't see the icon edit option to upload images and icons. I currently have XF 1.5.10.
Why do you think that is?

Hi. I've just installed the addon, but I don't see the icon edit option to upload images and icons. I currently have XF 1.5.10.
Why do you think that is?
You edit a category and then next to save button, you don't see the icon button?

Top Bottom