XF 2.0 Group ribbon/rank design

I've been looking around but couldn't find a working way to find a template for user group ribbon style. I want apply same style with different name and color for certain groups possibly via CSS. Is there a template or tutorial how to achieve this?

Create groups for each ribbon and apply them as secondary groups. You don't need to give those extra "ribbon" groups any additional rights. Just make sure their styling priority is high enough.

I have about 18 different criteria so that would means 18 different user groups. Right now, they belong to 2 different user groups, and differ only by which quizzes they have passed.
I want to have a visual cue of where each one stands by showing under the user message info.
Maybe there is something better in XF2 than ribbon?

Well, that's exactly what user groups are meant to be used for, unless you want to style every and each user or template by hand.

Judging by your criteria above, it seems to be a custom user field, option or something similar. So you technically could edit page_container (or the other template which is included on every page, I forgot the name), insert your conditional there and include css this way.

Top Bottom