Good Dedicated Server Host

I've been with Quadranet for 6 years and they royally screwed my system up during an upgrade so I am done with them. I need a new dedicated host new asap.
They have great service and excellent pricing but there is something whacked with their network so I'm moving on. Any recommendations, I'm all ears!

If US based, check out ServerComplete. If they have them in stock, the servers are reasonably priced. Only "downfall" is there is no hardware RAID unless you purchase the card and ship it to them. They will install and configure it for you at that point. I have 3 with them currently (1 5520 and 2 5639's) and am about to get another 5639 to play with and have them install CloudLinux on it.

I've been with Quadranet for 6 years and they royally screwed my system up during an upgrade so I am done with them. I need a new dedicated host new asap.
They have great service and excellent pricing but there is something whacked with their network so I'm moving on. Any recommendations, I'm all ears!

I've got to ask...what exactly did they do to your server? I have had many servers with them for some time, so I'm obviously very curious. As far as the whacked network, I have never personally had any issue. Quite literally 100% network uptime with not a single hiccup ever.

If you're looking to stay in Los Angeles, WebNX is great! Been with them for about 3 years, and have had absolutely zero downtime. They are going to be a little more expensive, but you very much get what you pay for in this business. If you pay peanuts for servers, you can expect that from your server. If you want 100% uptime and people who know what the hell they're doing working on your servers, you're going to pay for that.

If US based, check out ServerComplete. If they have them in stock, the servers are reasonably priced. Only "downfall" is there is no hardware RAID unless you purchase the card and ship it to them. They will install and configure it for you at that point. I have 3 with them currently (1 5520 and 2 5639's) and am about to get another 5639 to play with and have them install CloudLinux on it.
+1

I know that Server4You has servers in Europe not sure about the UK.

Top Bottom