Gmail like Alert count in Browser tabs for XF 1.1 [Deleted]

Where can i get the updatet 1.2.0 Version? Or should i pay 1$ for every Version, i have 1.1.0 installed.

It's showing "(0)" when I have no unread messages, which is unnecessary. It should be clean when there are no unread messages, and I'm also missing an option to make it show on the right side of the window title.
I agree. Can you please consider fixing this?

Love the add-on and so do my users. I have had quite a few requests to not display the (0) though. Can that be an option please?

It's showing "(0)" when I have no unread messages, which is unnecessary. It should be clean when there are no unread messages, and I'm also missing an option to make it show on the right side of the window title.

Agreed.

For people that already have purchased this hack, and wish to update, I have the updated file in XfAddOns.com, if you send me a PM with your paypal transaction id I can add you to the usergroup for access to the private forum. Sadly, I have no smarter way of distributing updates

Why not have this work for the Inbox as well, have the alerts + inbox messages add together ...

so if you have 3 new inbox and 3 new alerts it will say

(6) in the browser tab

Why not have this work for the Inbox as well, have the alerts + inbox messages add together ...

so if you have 3 new inbox and 3 new alerts it will say

(6) in the browser tab
It could be like that. It would be annoying for me as sometimes I keep unread conversations in my inbox, whether the alerts are all aut0-read when I hover over them giving me not much choice..

I think it could be useful, but I don't want to do it

It could be like that. It would be annoying for me as sometimes I keep unread conversations in my inbox, whether the alerts are all aut0-read when I hover over them giving me not much choice..

I think it could be useful, but I don't want to do it
Gotya

Does this work in IE 8 ?

For people that already have purchased this hack, and wish to update, I have the updated file in XfAddOns.com, if you send me a PM with your paypal transaction id I can add you to the usergroup for access to the private forum. Sadly, I have no smarter way of distributing updates

Sended PM, doesn't see nothing...

Top Bottom