• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Galleria: The Basics

The Waiting by xenforo :D
most mods in xf are on hold...
is xenforo that bad for developer? I'am starting to get the feeling, its bad :(

No, XenForo is just fine for developers.

In this instance, it's not because of us waiting for XenForo 1.1, it's because of something else. It just so happens in this case the events ended up coinciding.

I really wish non-developers would stop making statements about the needs of developers. You obviously do not know what you're talking about, and you've obviously ignored every developer who has posted the opposite.

Please, stop posting misinformation.

This addon discussion was started in December 2010.
I think that is kkm323 is talking about.
You work two jobs, attend school full time, and we'll see how fast you can develop a quality gallery add-on. I'm currently working 5 nights a week, attending school 5 days a week, and have class one of my two nights off. In that spare time I have to fit homework, general living stuff (laundry, shopping etc), and sanity fun. It's progressing, that's all that matters.

You work two jobs, attend school full time, and we'll see how fast you can develop a quality gallery add-on. I'm currently working 5 nights a week, attending school 5 days a week, and have class one of my two nights off. In that spare time I have to fit homework, general living stuff (laundry, shopping etc), and sanity fun. It's progressing, that's all that matters.

Very important point.
I wasn't complaining.
Maybe your status update should be placed in the first post so new members are well aware of your situation.

Hey many others like me have been waiting for this add-on to show up from long time . Simple update "Hey we are almost there......few more blah blah" will help them better instead of keeping things very silent . Atleast people will know it's on progress . I am not complaining it's just lack of communication with others who are supporting your work .

Btw ye i understand your position and it's hard .

I give you a ton of credit to be able to prioritize and focus on the important things. Good one on ya, KK!

hello,

i make it short. have you something to show or not? is theire a timeframe, in that you plan a release or not?

if not, i buy photopost in the next days........

sorry i cant wait, the next 10 month or more.

hello,

i make it short. have you something to show or not? is theire a timeframe, in that you plan a release or not?

if not, i buy photopost in the next days........

sorry i cant wait, the next 10 month or more.
Then buy photo post, you won't be getting what you want in the next few days. My latest work on Galleria has to be behind closed doors for now, and should be finalized soon enough. Then public work can begin again.

For what it's worth, it should be obvious enough that something more is going on when I am also responding to general inquiries about Galleria, if you guys haven't caught on yet. ;) As King Kovifor said, stuff is happening behind closed doors and while Galleria is a little behind it is still very much part of the greater plans going on behind the scenes.

Do you have any plans for importers when the gallery is released?

IPB 3.1 gallery in particular :)

Top Bottom