Fusion Gamer - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

can you please help me? my sprites.png arent showing up.
this is what its showing:
ZOvBVHl.png

can you please help me? my sprites.png arent showing up.
this is what its showing:
How about going to the support site for Fusion Gamer, the support you get there is great and very quick. Of course, you DO have to be a licensed style owner.:whistle:

Last edited:
@griff123, if you want support with this style, please purchase it.

Please do not attempt to get support for any other ripped styles or add-ons.

By default you have to use one of he colors listed there however if you'd like I can change the shade of red if you let me know which you like.

Setting it to orange is an orangish red​

By default you have to use one of he colors listed there however if you'd like I can change the shade of red if you let me know which you like.

Setting it to orange is an orangish red​
Thanks Russ you have always been real helpful.. I think I will stick with grey for now until, I get bored:)
http://www.foxbodymustangs.org/community/forums/

Also, I tried installing TaigaChat and can't seem to get it to work with your theme is there something special I have to do?

Thanks Russ you have always been real helpful.. I think I will stick with grey for now until, I get bored:)
http://www.foxbodymustangs.org/community/forums/

Also, I tried installing TaigaChat and can't seem to get it to work with your theme is there something special I have to do?

Hmm well template edits are very limited on Fusion Gamer so most things would work, it's been awhile since I installed TaigaChat however how exactly are you placing it?

Hmm well template edits are very limited on Fusion Gamer so most things would work, it's been awhile since I installed TaigaChat however how exactly are you placing it?
Not sure Russ I have installed it many time, but not sure what is up..

Add the template include code to forum_list either above or below the sidebar_online_users include (whatever you feel looks best):

Code:
<xen:include template="dark_taigachat" />

Not sure Russ I have installed it many time, but not sure what is up..

Add the template include code to forum_list either above or below the sidebar_online_users include (whatever you feel looks best):

Code:
<xen:include template="dark_taigachat" />

I'm taking off right now however I can take a look when I get back, sorry for the delay.

Top Bottom