Fusion Gamer - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Just a heads up as a tribute to fellow gamers :), all Fusion Gamer clients will have a discount off our newest style for the first week it's up.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/frag-zone.2531/

The discount will apply to the style itself and branding free,

Original style price: $25 // Discounted for Fusion Gamer clients: $20
Original branding removal price: $20 // Discounted for Fusion Gamer clients: $15

I'd have to make so many changes in order to use this style. Lots of things are used as images like register, sign up etc. and my forum is not English. Why use images? We are not in 90s anymore :) Anyway those things are putting me off for now sadly.

I'd have to make so many changes in order to use this style. Lots of things are used as images like register, sign up etc. and my forum is not English. Why use images? We are not in 90s anymore :) Anyway those things are putting me off for now sadly.

Well... the only thing that uses images with text(which I translate for free upon request) would be the member card in the header(which uses a sprite to save http requests but that's 90's too right :D) which it sounds you don't want anyways so you wouldn't need any translation done. Never the less thanks for the 90's comment :) best of luck on your style hunting, I'm not out to convince people to use the style, but support those who do purchase it the best I can

For anyone else with concerns regarding the user card in the header, to make things clear, for cosmetic reasons I chose to use a sprite for the images in the user card: http://pixelexit.com/demo/xf/styles/fusiongamer/xenforo/images/sprite.png my decision was for the font that was used, I wanted a "pixel font" to achieve this exact effect.

I do already have some translations out there which you're more than welcome to check if I have your language before assuming you have to do any work.

Just because we're moving into a new age does not mean we can't use images, there's certain things that still work better as images especially when it comes to more detailed gaming themes.

On top of that, the user card is easily disabled as stated numerous times in the thread if you're not a fan of it.

Let me know if anyone else has any questions.

I like this style a lot. My comment was only for using images instead of css buttons. I really don't understand why you needed to use an image for " Sign Up Now" button for example?

I provide one light and one dark style to my users on my site. The dark one is your style blackend :) I attempted to use several premium dark skins but my users always prefer blackend over anything. :)

I like this style a lot. My comment was only for using images instead of css buttons. I really don't understand why you needed to use an image for " Sign Up Now" button for example?

I provide one light and one dark style to my users on my site. The dark one is your style blackend :) I attempted to use several premium dark skins but my users always prefer blackend over anything. :)

The signup was actually already changed in the most recent version I have as to be honest no one mentioned it until two weeks ago haha :D, forgot I did it like that. The next release comes out with some cosmetic fixes + sign up is some CSS3 effects.

Blackend is one of our most popular styles :D, when we count the vBulletin version too heh.

Well the epicness of the theme makes up for that. Am I not correct?

So the plan originally was to update the styles for 1.2.4 however I think we're going to hold off for our next version of XenBase. 1.2.4 was a minor update which for the most part showing one outdated template which you can use the merge feature to fix.

We have some cool things planned for XenBase 1.3, some of it a re-write to clean up some code. We'll also be organizing and adding some new features.

We're taking a break for the holidays so we'll be back officially after the new year.

I'll still provide sales and support the best I can however please keep in mind we wish to spend time with our families during the holidays.

Thanks all, stay safe and enjoy the holidays!

So... a quick update for all Fusion Gamer clients. Fusion Gamer will be moving into our framework(XenBase). Cosmetically you won't notice a difference aside from improvements however now you'll have access to all the great things XenBase provides.

Some things in our new version which Fusion Gamer will take advantage of:

• Collapsible Sidebar(with cookies to remember preference)
  • Floating Nav(either only float primary nav or also float sub nav)
  • Easy switch to user bar in the moderator bar
  • Two column nodes
  • Tons of additional styling properties to help you customize your site further
  • A ton of other new/existing features for you all to take advantage of :)
We're feature locked on this latest version of Xenbase and am currently simply improving our ordering/styling/CSS of it all.

Thank you all ;)

Russ updated Fusion Gamer - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

1.3.0 Massive Change Please READ!!!!

Fusion Gamer is not built on our framework XenBase:

View attachment 69323

This is a massive update for Fusion Gamer in the sense that unfortunately it's not really possibly to automatically push your customizations to this new version. Prior to this release Fusion Gamer was just a stand alone style with no framework, however it has been our intention to eventually get it on the framework to give everyone more options.

This update brings new functionality, as well as usability for our...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom