font-weight: bold;
    display: block;
    overflow: hidden;
    line-height: 16px;
    font-size: 12px;
}
S4tCem2.png
Thanks a ton!
@Erik something like this should go in Flexile directly.

Code:
body #loginBar .xenForm .ctrlUnit dd {
  position: relative;
  width: auto;
}

body #loginBar .xenForm .ctrlUnit dd .textCtrl, #loginBar .passwordOptions {
}

body #loginBar .lostPassword {
  margin-top: auto;
}

In Extra.css

not work for me :(

On the forums homepage, the category bar is set to default orange. We changed this to blue but and the font to white. However, the font is stuck bolded. Does anyone know where to change the font?

When I use this theme everything does not seem to fix and things are scattered around. Does anyone know how to fix this

The theme isn't working properly in 1.2. No news from the original creator on any updates. My plan is to have my development team update changes when new versions come out if Erik has discontinued support for this theme.

The theme isn't working properly in 1.2. No news from the original creator on any updates. My plan is to have my development team update changes when new versions come out if Erik has discontinued support for this theme.
That will be great I want to have some cool theme on my page :D

There is another issue with the Flexile Theme. If you integrate with Facebook, the drop down login menu breaks again. The code in this forum helps fix the initial login drop down, but it breaks again when you add a facebook icon.

A crucial I need in our forums is setup so they can login with facebook. We set this up but our specific theme (flexile is broken). There is an issue with the other login button being distorted which is fixed when you add a few lines of code to extra.css. However with this one I can't seem to fix this. I was trying to add this to extra.css and it didn't fix the issue.

body #loginBar .fbLogin {
float: right;
}

Really need help with this. This should be a simple fix but it's not working. Something specific I'm not doing right here.

rwd.gif

With the author's absence, I have been working to update this style to 1.2.1 for the past few weeks. I use a child style so most of the customization happens there but I updated the main Flexile style to be compatible with 1.2.1
It is responsive and works for the most part. There are small works here and there that needs to be improved so I hope the community will jump in to fix this until the author comes back.

Attachments

With the author's absence, I have been working to update this style to 1.2.1 for the past few weeks. I use a child style so most of the customization happens there but I updated the main Flexile style to be compatible with 1.2.1
It is responsive and works for the most part. There are small works here and there that needs to be improved so I hope the community will jump in to fix this until the author comes back.
Thank you Andy :)

I found 2 problems:

Notice:

notice.webp

And Editor:

editor.webp

The editor can be fixed by uploading the new editor icon image to the directory. Details here - http://xenforo.com/community/thread...nt-information-and-actions-to-be-taken.56027/
Thank you, work now (y)

For the notice, in xml, replace that:
Code:
<property property_name="panelScroller" property_type="css"><![CDATA[{"background-color":"rgb(249, 249, 249)","border-color":"rgb(204, 204, 204)","border-radius":"5px","border-style":"solid","border-width":"1px","extra":"font-size: 13pt;\nbox-shadow: 0 1px 0 #FFFFFF inset, 0 1px 0 #FFFFFF;","margin-bottom":"10px","padding-all":"3px"}]]></property>

By that:
Code:
<property property_name="panelScroller" property_type="css"><![CDATA[{"background-color":"rgb(249, 249, 249)","border-color":"rgb(204, 204, 204)","border-radius":"5px","border-style":"solid","border-width":"1px","extra":"font-size: 13pt;\nbox-shadow: 0 1px 0 #FFFFFF inset, 0 1px 0 #FFFFFF;","margin-bottom":"10px","margin-top":"10px","padding-all":"3px"}]]></property>

I am also having an issue. I added this code in the core.php

Code:
 protected static function _getDefaultAvatarUrl(array $user, $size)
    {
        return "http://minotar.net/helm/{$user['username']}/".XenForo_Model_Avatar::getSizeFromCode($size).".png";
    }
But when I used the theame it set the avatar to the default images. What the code is supposed to do is make it so that everyone avatar will be there mc skin.

There is another issue with the Flexile Theme. If you integrate with Facebook, the drop down login menu breaks again. The code in this forum helps fix the initial login drop down, but it breaks again when you add a facebook icon.

A crucial I need in our forums is setup so they can login with facebook. We set this up but our specific theme (flexile is broken). There is an issue with the other login button being distorted which is fixed when you add a few lines of code to extra.css. However with this one I can't seem to fix this. I was trying to add this to extra.css and it didn't fix the issue.

}

Really need help with this. This should be a simple fix but it's not working. Something specific I'm not doing right here.

rwd.gif

Here is the issue above. It's the same CSS issue the other login had except now the facebook integration is setup breaking it again.

There is an issue with the specific theme I'm using (Flexile). If you integrate with Facebook, the drop down login menu breaks again. The code in this forum helps fix the initial login drop down, but it breaks again when you add a facebook icon.

}

rwd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom