Fixed  Misc CSS in the Style Properties dialog issue

John

When creating a custom property utilizing the misc. CSS dialog within any style property (such as secondaryContent) that has a URL and you use a preceding and trailing quote around the source path such as:

HTML:
font-family: Constantia;
src: url('@imagePath/xenforo/style/constantb.ttf');

the system will add preceding and trailing slashes (/) that increase in number between the quotes with each page refresh such as:

HTML:
font-family: Constantia;
src: url('/////////////@imagePath/xenforo/style/constantb.ttf/////////////');

If I remove the quote in the path, this does not occur and the rule is still executed.

I haven't been able to reproduce this issue - either by adding the example code directly to a style property or modifying a template with it in a style property.

Can you provide steps to reproduce?

Well, I did it exactly as described above. I added the code in the primaryContent property. The slashes appear to double in number each time I update the property (not on page refresh as I said above).

I realized what this is - magic_quotes_gpc. You can turn this off via your php.ini or via .htaccess (with: php_flag magic_quotes_gpc off).

I have a fix for the next release.

I realized what this is - magic_quotes_gpc. You can turn this off via your php.ini or via .htaccess (with: php_flag magic_quotes_gpc off).

I have a fix for the next release.

confirming magic_quotes_gpc off to be working :)

Top Bottom