Fatal Error

Divvens

My site was working fine until just 3 minutes back, it started giving a fatal error all of a sudden.

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Zend/Controller/Request/Abstract.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/xxxxx/php') in /home/xxxxx/public_html/library/Zend/Controller/Request/Http.php on line 1065

Any idea what's wrong?
Admin CP can't be accessed as well. Just thought I'd add that.

MDDHosting answered my support ticket just a few minutes ago saying that they performed a full fix and removed the work-around, everything is functioning properly on my site.

Yes it is functioning properly on my site as well.

You need to speak to your host again as whatever they did to cause the problem, they haven't fully resolved.
They did something that resolved it even my acp is working, but it seems there is something extra in my htaccess file, that is

Code:
php_value include_path ".:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/xxxxx/php:/home/xxxxx/public_html/library"
Would that possibly have any conflict with anything? Everything is working fine now but I just wanted to be sure.

Top Bottom