XF 1.5 Exporting EMail List

Steve Freides

We are about to use the ability to email a group of users from within XF for the first time. The recipients will be all members of a specific group. (They are attendees of an event and we are emailing them notice of a private forum created for them.)

In ACP -> Users - > Email Users, I can produce the prospective list on my screen in a scrollable window but I would like to export that list. I need to show it to someone to verify it's correct, but that someone is not a XF admin and cannot see it inside the program. I could take multiple screen shots but would like to know if I can just produce the list as a file I could email to someone.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

-S-

Normally, you'd copy and paste this content into something like Excel or any other text editor and send the output to the person in question.

Well, that’s not a way in XF, that’s a way. Exporting a list of things would be nice. The list in my case is 62 names so scrolling gets me two screens that overlap. And what if I had 6200 names?

BTW, logging in from my phone just now was weird - blinking cursor was a line below the password field but the characters did appear in the right place.

Top Bottom