Event Booking Addon

Dominicx

hi there,

we want to use xenforo for events/experiences for users to book , seen the addon called showcase which is quite good to display the events with very impressed with that but how do we go about the calendar and booking(prices) part ? we need this calendar to be able to use ICS links from other calendars and also be able to export the ICS link so that all calendars are synced 2ways to stop booking the same dates as in our case 1user per day can book for the day long event or the range of days...

any ideas please or someone can help to develop such thing along side with the showcase addon ?

Calendar by @NixFifty has an RSVP feature, but I don't believe it has a payment processing system built in where people can prepay for tickets.

If you look into it, it may be a suggestion that you could make. But, I am against addons using payment processors, other than core XF for user upgrades, as I see more of a liability issue with handling even more refunds.

But, you can always ask Bob if he could implement an RSVP function to Showcase as well.

He is adamantly against payment processing features, but, he may consider RSVP if it is popular enough. It would be something to contact him about.

Top Bottom