Enhanced Attachment System (EAS2) [Deleted]

In the resources categories "Ignore the download limit in this forum". It shouldn't be forum!
And I want the option like limit resource download different from attachment download. For example, User can download 5 times per day but for resource is 2!

Last edited:
@au lait

I am trying to test "view archive" feature but I am getting this error:

Code:
Couldn't read content. Please download ch17(2).zip.

Is there any server requirement?

@au lait

I am trying to test "view archive" feature but I am getting this error:

Code:
Couldn't read content. Please download ch17(2).zip.

Is there any server requirement?
There can be many reasons why the archive cannot be read.
e.g. is it encrypted?

"ZipArchives" must exist. This probably exists otherwise you would have received an error message.

please send me your problem archive. There is a private forum for sensitive data: https://xenmade.com/forums/your-private-forum.103/ I will then check

Also, I think user should not be able to view archive once the limit reach. As they can view them and download separate file!
You're right about that. I will touch this up.

In the resources categories "Ignore the download limit in this forum". It shouldn't be forum!
I will fix phrase

And I want the option like limit resource download different from attachment download. For example, User can download 5 times per day but for resource is 2!
It should be so that the traffic from post attachments is not equal to resource attachment. I check it!

There can be many reasons why the archive cannot be read.
e.g. is it encrypted?

"ZipArchives" must exist. This probably exists otherwise you would have received an error message.

please send me your problem archive. There is a private forum for sensitive data: https://xenmade.com/forums/your-private-forum.103/ I will then check
Thanks for prompt reply

It is normal archive (not encrypted), I just created and uploaded it for testing purpose.
I will post in your forum for support. Thanks

+1 :)

@au lait

Is (view archive) feature working if I upload more than 1 file in the same resource?
In my test forum, it is not. I got this error:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested page could not be found.

au lait updated Enhanced Attachment System (EAS2) with a new update entry:

[add] Extend attachment name length to 254 characters
[add] Mod: Apply thread title to attachments
[add] Options: "Apply thread title to attachments"
[add] Archive Viewer improvements
[add] Option: Prefix for Attachment Name (only download)
[add] Mod: move Attachments to other Post

[fixed] Better detection of missing the PHP Extension Zip/Rar
[fixed] Problems downloading a file from the archive
[fixed] Archive view dependent traffic
[fixed] Phrases

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for update

In v1.7 I am not able to view zip/rar archive

I checked the permission and all (Yes) but still no permission

Hi,

I find this addon very interesting. I have a few questions just to do my check list:

1. What kind of features has this addon for XF2.x, which the same addon for XF1.5 does not have?

2. If I buy first this addon for XF1.5, what are my upgrade costs once I move to XF2.x?

3. There seems to be many settings available. I try to find out whether some functionality I need is already included, in the pipeline or not planned at all.

If there are differences between the version for XF1.5x and version XF2.x, please correct my list:

a) upload sizes depending on usergroup and forum

b) upload size limit (in pixel dimensions) by usergroup and by forum

c) upload size limit (in kilobyte dimensions) by usergroup and by forum

d) upload frequency limit (per day/week/month/ you name it) by usergroup and by forum

e) upload size limits of b,c,d also for Resource Manager, Media Gallery, Sonnb XenGallery or Showcase etc.?

f) upload size limits of b,c,d also for embedded media i.e. Flickr images etc.?

Thanks in advance

Top Bottom