England just violated international law

There's a way to promote discussion and get one's point across, but this isn't it.
If speaking the truth is wrong.....

I'm simply pointing out the either some people here just don't know any better, in which case it's really not their fault. Or some people here really do know what they're saying and believe it... In which case... Well.....

At times it is.

“Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.”
Mark Twain

“My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.” Dalai Lama XIV

“Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” Lao Tzu

“No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” Aesop

Bottom line is he was involved in treason against the United States. If you think any country is going to really protect him beyond the point of "what do we get for releasing him" you need to loosen that mask a bit as it's cutting off the circulation to your brain. Right now his immunity is like a poker game and Ecuador is waiting for the countries involved to put out their chips to see who has more to offer in exchange for release to them. Ecuador has a week to decide which jack pot to take before they will be forced to fold.

I'm a firm and sound supporter of WikiLeaks. I'm also a firm and sound supporter of the truth. I do not believe that all ends justify all means. Sometimes how you get there and how you get things done is just as important as if you get there or not.

I not only believe, but I know; for a fact... That a lot of governments around the world are out of control and that our leaders no longer have our best interest at heart (assuming if they ever did). I also know for a fact that our news media stop being respected journalist and investigative reporters for a long time now. Censorship, selling out, and crime has become the acceptable law of the land.

I also know that far to many people do not want to believe that. A whole lot of people would rather not believe that even if it smacked them dead in the face.

Why not?

It's easier. The lie that people tell themselves is sweeter and requires no effort on their part. It is also against everything they were ever taught, as far back as grade school.

I worked for our government... I know exactly what it is capable of. And not knowing the truth of things, causes more harm than any of the arguments you could ever come up with on why people shouldn't always know or speak the truth.

Bottom line is he was involved in treason against the United States. If you think any country is going to really protect him beyond the point of "what do we get for releasing him" you need to loosen that mask a bit as it's cutting off the circulation to your brain. Right now his immunity is like a poker game and Ecuador is waiting for the countries involved to put out their chips to see who has more to offer in exchange for release to them. Ecuador has a week to decide which jack pot to take before they will be forced to fold.
To be guilty of treason... You have to be a citizen or served the country in question.

He has done and is neither.

And despite the ignorant popular belief... America does not equal The World... ie ... The World is not America.

To be guilty of treason... You have to be a citizen or served the country in question.
He has done and is neither

Then why does he feel the need to hide behind Ecuador? If he did nothing wrong, he would receive a fair trial and released.

I'm a firm and sound supporter of WikiLeaks.

So you support a site that takes part in illegal activity and puts citizens of nations at risk by releasing classified information about on going military operations that are fighting for world freedom and against countries that take part in terrorist acts against innocent citizens? Kinda contradicting imo.. Your not supporting the freedom of speech you claim. Your supporting terrorist nations that want full control and world dictation though fear, how is that freedom of speech? As a vet myself, I'd love the chance to personally take out Assange.

Then why does he feel the need to hide behind Ecuador? If he did nothing wrong, he would receive a fair trial and released.

Because this government would like nothing more than to kill the person who is leaking the truth. The simply fact that you have to "leak" truth is a problem.

So you support a site that takes part in illegal activity and puts citizens of nations at risk by releasing classified information about on going military operations that are fighting for world freedom? Kinda contradicting imo.. Your not supporting the freedom of speech you claim. Your supporting terrorist nations that want full control and world dictation though fear, how is that freedom of speech?

Ironically, you just described our current Government.

I support freedom of speech, freedom of information, human rights, equality for everyone, fair and equal justice for everyone.

And I'd bleed on the flag to keep it stripes red, from the likes of those who falsely claim to support all the things I said I support, but who actually tarnish it through their on going actions (which do the complete opposite).

So you support a site that takes part in illegal activity and puts citizens of nations at risk by releasing classified information about on going military operations that are fighting for world freedom and against countries that take part in terrorist acts against innocent citizens? Kinda contradicting imo.. Your not supporting the freedom of speech you claim. Your supporting terrorist nations that want full control and world dictation though fear, how is that freedom of speech? As a vet myself, I'd love the chance to personally take out Assange.
And who says they are fighting for world freedom?

And who says they are fighting for world freedom?

Because we'd still have the freedoms we have today if Al-Qaeda succeeded in it's terrorist operations? The same ones Assange tried to expose and cause harm to these troops fighting against such groups as Al-Qaeda by leaking classified information on active operations against these groups.

There is a fine line between freedom of speech and illegal activity and that web site crosses that line with the leaks of classified information.. It's classified for a reason.. Should things be classified for 50 years? No, I don't agree with that.. But should classified information of active operations be protected.. Of course.

Because we'd still have the freedoms we have today if Al-Qaeda succeeded in it's terrorist operations? The same ones Assange tried to expose and cause harm to these troops fighting against such groups as Al-Qaeda by leaking classified information on active operations against these groups.
How do you relate all those wars being fought the last few years to terrorism? I can understand Afghanistan, but Irak got infested by terrorists after the invasion, not before. Pretty sure that war was more about the oil reserves there, and securing Kuwait's oil reserves, rather than anything else. Funny how no government seems overly worried about the people of Syria's freedom, even though they are fighting for it with tooth and nail.

Allow me to give you some personal insight... 9/11 was an inside job. Period.

As I said, I use to work for the government and I know exactly what my government is fully capable of.

The freedoms you claim that we lost because of Al-Qaeda... We lost because of our government.

How do you relate all those wars being fought the last few years to terrorism? I can understand Afghanistan, but Irak got infested by terrorists after the invasion, not before. Pretty sure that war was more about the oil reserves there, and securing Kuwait's oil reserves, rather than anything else. Funny how no government seems overly worried about the people of Syria's freedom, even though they are fighting for it with tooth and nail.

Agree and that wasn't my point. I served in Desert Storm and indeed it was about oil. But this is about what Assange leaked, this is about current ongoing conflicts with Al-Qaeda.

Allow me to give you some personal insight... 9/11 was an inside job. Period.

Fact and what Anonymous has brainwashed you to believe are different ballparks. Funny they push how brainwashing US Government and groups like Scientology are, yet they brainwash their own members into believing ******** fringe theories like this.

As I said, I use to work for the government and I know exactly what my government is fully capable of.
Guessing by your "theories" in this thread and supporter of such sites like Wiki Leaks, you were a pencil pushier and not someone who served in the front lines of combat for it's country. But enough of your derailing off the subject of what a scumbag Assange is ;)

Top Bottom