Electronic Arts - Worst Company in America

You're amazing man.

So what if you want to buy a new car that you can't buy with your pre-paid debit card? How would you finance a house?

I'm with TheVisitors on this one, it seems that people forget the old way of doing things. Personally, I avoid bank loans, credit cards & building societies as much as I can (and don't get me started on pensions!) and if I want to get something I have three options: 1. buy it if I have the cash 2. Save up to buy it. 3. I can't afford it and I'll have to go without. I wouldn't go to bank or credit card to finance something other than a mortgage.

Which one? IMHO, they screwed up Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2. EA acquiring Bioware has been a disaster.
Dang. So much for that Jade Empire sequel. :(

I mean seriously, why wouldn't you want to make a sequel of a Xbox game that got perfect scores?

Videogame company politics suck.

RIP Criterion: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/03/criterion-games-co-founders-leave-studio

RHSJ6.png

Why place all the blame on EA? It's not like they FORCED those others to sell out. How about asking the other game companies why they sold out to EA? Wait, I know the reason, it's the same reason why EA purchased them.

Money.

Why place all the blame on EA? It's not like they FORCED those others to sell out. How about asking the other game companies why they sold out to EA? Wait, I know the reason, it's the same reason why EA purchased them.

Money.
EA is not hated on for buying companies or cause they're just trying to make money.

They're hated on for treating their customers like...

poop.gif

opening-620x.jpg

One thing for sure... they sure blew it with Battlefield 4 for online play. I understand that they have had to pull all their developers over to fixing bugs in it.

I've never once had a problem with EA games, not sure what all the fuss was about. PC on BF4 seemed great to me from day one. EA is also the only company to give me early access to all their beta's.

Top Bottom