Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
I should have thought of that. My bad. Give you an update soon.

edit: That worked. Testing shall commence! (Thanks again!)

katsulynx updated [KL] Editor Manager with a new update entry:

1.0.0 Release Candidate 1

Changelog
Bugfixes & Changes
  • Fixed a bug that would prevent the google fonts editor plugin to load in some cases.
  • No longer renders an additional line break after using the justify-BB code.
  • Fixed a bug that would prevent multiple classes to be applied to tables.
  • Fixed a bug that would not render the collapse-option for tables correctly.
  • Fixed a bug that would render the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@katsulynx I have allowed admins to post HTML and have given the group permissions and have checked the HTML bbcode to show, but I can't seem to find it?

@katsulynx I have allowed admins to post HTML and have given the group permissions and have checked the HTML bbcode to show, but I can't seem to find it?
Have you added the button to the toolbar layout? Otherwise, you can also just type it. [parsehtml]-Your html code here-[/parsehtml]

@katsulynx I'm having a little trouble with the new update. I was one of the ones having the Gfont issue with Beta 7. I installed RC 1 and the button showed up but threw an error everytime I clicked it. Tried deleting files and reinstalling the addon, but it's throwing an error during installation.
I'm trying to just redownload and then re-install to see if it was a bad download.

FYI: Your download for Beta 7 was throwing a Virus Warning with Windows 10's Security Defender and wouldn't download without disabling.

@katsulynx I'm having a little trouble with the new update. I was one of the ones having the Gfont issue with Beta 7. I installed RC 1 and the button showed up but threw an error everytime I clicked it. Tried deleting files and reinstalling the addon, but it's throwing an error during installation.

Which error? Have you set up a GFont API key?

FYI: Your download for Beta 7 was throwing a Virus Warning with Windows 10's Security Defender and wouldn't download without disabling.
I wouldn't quote Windows Defender as a reliable source in any way. VirusTotal quotes the file as clean FWIW.

Which error? Have you set up a GFont API key?
Code:
XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry 'arial' for key 'PRIMARY' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
[LIST=1]
[*]XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
[*]XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
[*]XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
[*]XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 206
[*]XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insertBulk() in src/addons/KL/EditorManager/Setup.php at line 56
[*]KL\EditorManager\Setup->installStep2() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 60
[*]KL\EditorManager\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 27
[*]KL\EditorManager\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 390
[*]XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1891
[*]XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
[*]XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]
I have set up my API key, and this is the error I get when trying to install now.

I wouldn't quote Windows Defender as a reliable source in any way. VirusTotal quotes the file as clean FWIW.
I didn't think it was actually malicious, the problem was it was automatically killing the download.

I have set up my API key, and this is the error I get when trying to install now.

Oh I see. I actually thought you'd already finished the update. Unless you have any non-restorable data such as created editor templates, I'd suggest a reinstallation to fix it. Otherwise, you can delete the font that is named in the error (and probably any other one that is mentioned after that) to fix it. This should be a one-time issue that arised from the conversion from a dedicated options table to simple XF options to make the add-on more streamlined for the future.

Oh I see. I actually thought you'd already finished the update. Unless you have any non-restorable data such as created editor templates, I'd suggest a reinstallation to fix it. Otherwise, you can delete the font that is named in the error (and probably any other one that is mentioned after that) to fix it. This should be a one-time issue that arised from the conversion from a dedicated options table to simple XF options to make the add-on more streamlined for the future.
I had finished the update. Upon finishing I was getting that error when clicking the Gfont button. I attempted a reinstall, and now I'm getting this issue when trying to actually install.

Where would I go to kill the duplicated fonts?

I had finished the update. Upon finishing I was getting that error when clicking the Gfont button. I attempted a reinstall, and now I'm getting this issue when trying to actually install.

Oh. That's actually pretty interessting and something I need to investigate. It seems, that the uninstall routine is not complete in that case.

Where would I go to kill the duplicated fonts?
If the add-on is currently not installed, head to a database-manager of your choice and delete all database tables that are prefixed with xf_kl_em_ (and only those).

@Prudence in case you're still running into any troubles after that, I'd suggest that we meet up with a Teamviewer session or some other form of communication and do an in-depth tracking of what's causing the problem.

Last edited:
Oh. That's actually pretty interessting and something I need to investigate. It seems, that the uninstall routine is not complete in that case.

If the add-on is currently not installed, head to a database-manager of your choice and delete all database tables that are prefixed with xf_kl_em_ (and only those).

@Prudence in case you're still running into any troubles after that, I'd suggest that we meet up with a Teamviewer session or some other form of communication and do an in-depth tracking of what's causing the problem.
I just saw your response, allow me to go do that real quick with phpmyadmin and I'll reply back and let you know. If you'd like to continue further with some form of communication I can PM you my discord, or something. :) Thanks for all the help @katsulynx , I intentionally seek out your add-ons as I've enjoyed the quality and frequent support.

@katsulynx ERROR BRO TT can you helpme?

XF\Db\InvalidQueryException: MySQL query error [1071]: Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytes in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
  4. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php at line 151
  5. XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 164
  6. XF\Db\SchemaManager->createTable() in src/addons/KL/EditorManager/Setup.php at line 190
  7. KL\EditorManager\Setup->installStep6() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 60
  8. KL\EditorManager\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 27
  9. KL\EditorManager\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 390
  10. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1891
  14. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  15. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

@katsulynx ERROR BRO TT can you helpme?

XF\Db\InvalidQueryException: MySQL query error [1071]: Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytes in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
  4. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php at line 151
  5. XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 164
  6. XF\Db\SchemaManager->createTable() in src/addons/KL/EditorManager/Setup.php at line 190
  7. KL\EditorManager\Setup->installStep6() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 60
  8. KL\EditorManager\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 27
  9. KL\EditorManager\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 390
  10. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1891
  14. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  15. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
I'm getting the same error when trying to update

@katsulynx How to activate Special characters? Also what do you mean by kl_em_activate_special_chars_first? Its not standard error.

7b304153-66bf-406d-92eb-230ce2e4b8a9.png

Do we need add icon in both Editor Toolbar Layout? Where used Toolbar (> 1200px), Medium Toolbar (1200 - 992px), Small Toolbar (992 - 768px) and Extra Small Toolbar (< 768px)? How can activate one Editor Toolbar Layout for all place?

f5f01fc7-c80b-47e5-9b61-9cf74f53eb8e.png

@katsulynx How to activate Special characters? Also what do you mean by kl_em_activate_special_chars_first? Its not standard error.

Oh yeah, the phrase is missing for that one. :LOL: There actually WOULD BE an error message. All that it is trying to tell you however is, that you haven't enabled the special characters plugin in the general options.

Do we need add icon in both Editor Toolbar Layout? Where used Toolbar (> 1200px), Medium Toolbar (1200 - 992px), Small Toolbar (992 - 768px) and Extra Small Toolbar (< 768px)? How can activate one Editor Toolbar Layout for all place?

Yeah, you need to add them in all places. There's no way to do a one-fits-all layout atm.

I have that error

XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry 'arial' for key 'PRIMARY' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212

4. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 206
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insertBulk() in src/addons/KL/EditorManager/Setup.php at line 56
  6. KL\EditorManager\Setup->installStep2() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 60
  7. KL\EditorManager\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 27
  8. KL\EditorManager\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 390
  9. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 87
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1891
  13. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  14. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

@bolibick @Dragonsys I'm currently looking into this issue. If you want to, you can open up the Setup.php in src/addons/KL/EditorManager and replace all occurences of 255 with 200 to see if that fixes the issue.

Top Bottom