This one's for physicspirate...

Pizza baking...
View attachment 13379
Pizza chopped...
View attachment 13380
Pizza xf'd...
View attachment 13381
Then pizza was gone. :p
It's worth mentioning that the Pizza in question is a gluten free crust that Susan's been working on perfecting for some time now. Last week's was actually slightly better as part of the dough on this round got too hot (still getting used to using the warming drawer on the new stove) while rising and did a little pre-baking which messed up the resulting crust a little. Still tasted great! :)

We do homemade Pizza and Gaming night every Friday night with the kids. As a non-sequitor I'd just like to say: running a PnP RPG with an 8 and a 9 year old has... Umm... Unique challenges. ;) We've been through multiple systems and settled on HERO system simulating the "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" world. Nothing like having the ability to dang well hit them over the head with omens, prophesies and, if needed; THE VOICE OF A GOD(dess)! to get them moving in the right direction plot wise. They just don't have the schemas of behavior appropriate to a given genre at this age. :p

if needed; THE VOICE OF A GOD(dess)!
:p

I prefer to be called The Oracle.

Since we're sharing cakes, here's the one we did for my mom's birthday 2 weeks ago. Again, gluten free cake, but with buttercream frosting and chocolate ganache

grandmas-birthday-2.webp

And here's something fun we did last summer for a BBQ:

corn-cupcakes-1.webp

Gluten free, but total sugar overload. I think I'm still coming down off that chocolate birthday cake!

:p

I prefer to be called The Oracle.

Since we're sharing cakes, here's the one we did for my mom's birthday 2 weeks ago. Again, gluten free cake, but with buttercream frosting and chocolate ganache

View attachment 13470

And here's something fun we did last summer for a BBQ:

View attachment 13471

Gluten free, but total sugar overload. I think I'm still coming down off that chocolate birthday cake!

That cake looks really pretty, Susan! :)

Back
Top Bottom