Donations by Siropu

Donations by Siropu [Paid] 1.4.1

No permission to buy (€19.99)
I'm exploring some crypto APIs at the moment.
Awesome to hear this, Most of my board users donate in crypto, nice to know your considering Crypto payments. I currently use Coinbase to accept crypto donations.

Also, any plans on integrating recurring goals?

Thanks for the integration of cryptocurrency Siropu. I turned it on just for testing purpose and even though I did not complete the crypto donation, it sent out alerts and showed as I donated in the donation page. So I checked to see if the donation was marked as completed in the admin cp and it was.

Also I noticed that Plisio has the option to enter success, failed, and status URL. Will you be adding those as you did with Stripe and Paypal.

Just out of curiosity why was Plisio chosen? Never heard of them before, but that's probably because I'm in the US.

I turned it on just for testing purpose and even though I did not complete the crypto donation, it sent out alerts and showed as I donated in the donation page.
Forgot the part where you check the payment status 🤦‍♂️

Also I noticed that Plisio has the option to enter success, failed, and status URL.
Will be added in the release today.

Just out of curiosity why was Plisio chosen?
I like how easy is to integrate their API, the settings available and the various cryptocurrencies including stable coins.

Are you open to considering Bitcart, a self-hosted cryptocurrency payment server? It supports most stablecoins, most popular network including Tron and BSC.
The API seems to be simple to work with: https://docs.bitcart.ai/integrations/custom-integration

Since we already self-hosting our forum, self-hosting the payment servers aligns perfectly with our current approach.

It would be fantastic if you could create separate payment profiles add-ons specifically for cryptocurrency. This way, it will seamlessly integrate with your Ads Manager add-ons, which we are seriously considering purchasing.

Doesn't seem to work on shared hosting.

VPS services today are affordable and reliable. For a low monthly cost, you can have a reliable VPS. Securing a Linux server can be challenging, but tools like Docker and Podman make deploying applications much easier.

For example: Docker can also be used to deploy various useful services, such as uptime monitoring, a websocket push server, mesh networking coordinators, and dynamic image resizing servers. Of course that includes a custom cryptocurrency payment API gateway like BTCPay and Bitcart

Question

If I only want the progress bar to be displayed and no public list of donors I remove the checks from "Show latest donor, show latest donation, and show top donors" correct? If these are removed then only my mods/admins see who has made donations and the induvial donation amounts correct?

1702479644597.webp

If I only want the progress bar to be displayed and no public list of donors I remove the checks from "Show latest donor, show latest donation, and show top donors" correct?
Correct.

If these are removed then only my mods/admins see who has made donations and the induvial donation amounts correct?
If they have the user group permission "View donations", they can see the in the "Donations" page.

How do I change the verbiage in this dropdown to match the "Direct Chat Conversion" verbiage I already changed?

1702611856535.webp

Attachments

• 1702611405954.webp
    1702611405954.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
That is a navigation item added by "Read private conversions" add-on. ACP > Setup > Public navigation

It ended on the 31st, I assumed it ended at the end of the day not in the middle of the day. All good it ended and the next monthlys donation ask started automatically.

@Siropu
it looks like with the added yearly option you get this error if you don't choose anything:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please enter a valid value.

1706918197376.webp

Top Bottom