Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

About time. :)
I'd love to be able to support other payment options, some people hate paypal.
I doubt anyone could hate it more than me. Developing with it is the single worst thing I have had to work with. Actually no, wordpress is. But it comes close.

With all that time I have.

There is nothing wrong here. You are using a custom style. If you don't like how close it is then you can easily move it further yourself?

I will be updating the package shortly to fix the issue with phrases.
As far as the custom style, just saying, before the 1.6 update it was fine, not sure why you changed the position in the update. Any help on how to move it down a hair?

After upgrade this morning…Phrases fixed, donate button to the right (thanks for the space). Any suggestions on centering would be appreciated.

Screen Shot 2013-12-24 at 5.11.18 AM.webp

The position wasn't changed. Didn't you say you use the sidebar mod? It might still have some issues with loading stylesheets.

And how does posting here seem more logical? You question can easily get lost. Email support creates a ticket which I can't lose.

It seems more logical because other people can get the benefit of the responses. Also I have paid for a lot of other add-ons, and this is the only one where you have asked for e-mail. I don't mind, but it's nonstandard. I didn't know about the ticket system.

So let me get this straight.. Im no longer entitled to updates on premium plugins i payed for if i don't provide my full name and address?

It seems more logical because other people can get the benefit of the responses. Also I have paid for a lot of other add-ons, and this is the only one where you have asked for e-mail. I don't mind, but it's nonstandard. I didn't know about the ticket system.
You can ask in both places. Soon these threads might be locked or there will be a clear message saying I don't reply here instead you should use the email support. Also the email support will be properly built into my site when I get time to provide a ticket system similar to what they use for XenForo.

So let me get this straight.. Im no longer entitled to updates on premium plugins i payed for if i don't provide my full name and address?
Pretty sure you can still do stuff without providing them? Just if you want to update your account you have to provide the extra details. In future you will also have to provide the website each license is attached to.

You can ask in both places. Soon these threads might be locked or there will be a clear message saying I don't reply here instead you should use the email support. Also the email support will be properly built into my site when I get time to provide a ticket system similar to what they use for XenForo.

Pretty sure you can still do stuff without providing them? Just if you want to update your account you have to provide the extra details. In future you will also have to provide the website each license is attached to.
I have no problem associating my license with the site I use it on however personally identifiable details are another matter altogether.. I will attempt the download again.. I thank you for you quick reply..

No I don't mean that add-on. I mean my donation manager sidebar addon.
We'll if it's your sidebar add on - what's the issue? Why would you release one add on and not update the other when they go hand in hand? Some of us use both...I would have rather not updated to this new version if I knew it would make my site look unprofessional...can I revert back to an older version of the donation manager that worked fine for me by the way?

Thank you.

i get less problems now but i tend to get these mysql errors time to time related to this add on:

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'amount' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Maybedatcatdoh, Today at 3:30 AM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `me...', Array)
#3 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/Merc/DonationManager/Model/Transaction.php(15): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('merc_donation_t...', Array)
#4 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/Merc/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donate.php(202): Merc_DonationManager_Model_Transaction->start(2015, 3, 1000000000, '', 0)
#5 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Merc_DonationManager_ControllerPublic_Donate->actionConfirm()
#6 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(46) "http://portalcentric.net/forums/donate/confirm"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(8) {
    ["goal_id"] => string(1) "3"
    ["amount"] => string(5) "other"
    ["other_amount"] => string(10) "1000000000"
    ["note"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(15) "/forums/donate/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'amount' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: bever007hack, Today at 3:26 AM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `me...', Array)
#3 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/Merc/DonationManager/Model/Transaction.php(15): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('merc_donation_t...', Array)
#4 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/Merc/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donate.php(202): Merc_DonationManager_Model_Transaction->start(2607, 3, 9223372036854775807, 'tretertertertrt...', 1)
#5 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Merc_DonationManager_ControllerPublic_Donate->actionConfirm()
#6 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(46) "http://portalcentric.net/forums/donate/confirm"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(9) {
    ["goal_id"] => string(1) "3"
    ["amount"] => string(5) "other"
    ["other_amount"] => string(24) "534534543543554545445454"
    ["note"] => string(18) "tretertertertrtret"
    ["anonymous"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(15) "/forums/donate/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

After upgrade this morning…Phrases fixed, donate button to the right (thanks for the space). Any suggestions on centering would be appreciated.

View attachment 63576
I have that same issue on mobile devices only, except it floats to the left opposed to the right in your image.. Although i have to say i couldnt be happier that the button is back because it was missing in a few of the earlier versions and my donations tanked..

I have that same issue on mobile devices only, except it floats to the left opposed to the right in your image.. Although i have to say i couldnt be happier that the button is back because it was missing in a few of the earlier versions and my donations tanked..
Well apparently its my "style" but someone else had the same issue above, and the mobile position of button was to be fixed as well…

Just so I am clear on this - do I need to upload the upgraded file only or the xml file also? It is not mentioned in the upgrade tab that I can see and in this thread it is mentioned as being both necessary and unnecessary so not sure . Also is the latest version titled "Corrupt" Download for 1.1.6? Is that the file we should download?

Top Bottom