Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Yeah next release will fix those issues with centering. And once I am done with my current crunch with work I can concentrate more on this and get the FAQ setup for this stuff that I should have covered.

Looks like a nice add-on, a little pricey for me but I am still considering purchasing. A few questions though:

- Is it possible to run multiple donation campaigns at the same time? This would be useful if I'm raising money for two separate causes.
- Is there any integration with donation and subscription/user upgrades? If not, I think this would be a great addition; when donating, users can optionally purchase an upgrade.

Aside from some styling issues this plugin has always done what it's supposed to do on my forum.. Although I admit I just mostly set it and forget it.. I can't say I've ever went and meddled in areas of manually removing donations and such so I have no experience there.. I would also like to mention that all my support requests have been dealt with including suggestions.. I can't say Robbo has the quickest turnover times in regards to support but it exists and that's more then I can say for some premium plugins by some other plugin authors..

It should work with other themes however it might require some tweaking if it is a dark theme, really depends on the theme but isn't anything hard.

can you tell me what css to change to make this more readable?

readable.webp
i tried changing #donationList .goalInfo li div (in merc_donation.css), but i'm not seeing any changes.

Looks like a nice add-on, a little pricey for me but I am still considering purchasing. A few questions though:

- Is it possible to run multiple donation campaigns at the same time? This would be useful if I'm raising money for two separate causes.
- Is there any integration with donation and subscription/user upgrades? If not, I think this would be a great addition; when donating, users can optionally purchase an upgrade.
- yes
- no, you can use the xenforo criteria to sort out promotions with their system. There will be no integrations with user upgrades.

can you tell me what css to change to make this more readable?

View attachment 64772
i tried changing #donationList .goalInfo li div (in merc_donation.css), but i'm not seeing any changes.
Link me to the website (or PM it if needed) and I will edit inline with chrome dev tools then tell you what I did so you can make the changes in the correct file.

- yes
- no, you can use the xenforo criteria to sort out promotions with their system. There will be no integrations with user upgrades.

Link me to the website (or PM it if needed) and I will edit inline with chrome dev tools then tell you what I did so you can make the changes in the correct file.

my website is squattheplanet.com, thanks!

Go into EXTRA.css and add the following.
.donationSidebar .goal.solo .goalInfo li div,
.goal .goalInfo li div {
background: none;
}

wasn't working for me until i added !important after background:none but it looks pretty good now. i removed the border as well, here's my code for anyone using a dark theme:

Code:
.donationSidebar .goal.solo .goalInfo li div,
.goal .goalInfo li div {
background: none !important;
border:none !important;
}

thank you for the help!

i'm sorry if this has been suggested already, but i have two recommendations:

1. can we have the option to take the 'donation' link out of the nav bar?
2. it would be neat if we could use html or bbcode in the description box for the donation goal. it looks a bit ugly if you have a long description.

that's it! thanks!

2. it would be neat if we could use html or bbcode in the description box for the donation goal. it looks a bit ugly if you have a long description.

that's it! thanks!
As far as your #1 I believe that's already an available option.

that's it! thanks!
1. you can do this via permissions. There is one specifically for showing the donation link (more powerful than a global option).
2. this will probably happen at some point with a restricted set of allowed html

@Robbo - any idea why I am getting pages of errors?
You are using PHP 5.2. The donation manager sidebar requires PHP 5.3 at least.

Future versions of add-ons will be the same and maybe even 5.4 as 5.3 has reached end of life (and 5.2 did years ago).

1. you can do this via permissions. There is one specifically for showing the donation link (more powerful than a global option).
2. this will probably happen at some point with a restricted set of allowed html

You are using PHP 5.2. The donation manager sidebar requires PHP 5.3 at least.

Future versions of add-ons will be the same and maybe even 5.4 as 5.3 has reached end of life (and 5.2 did years ago).
Ok - I have upgraded to PHP 5.4 and no errors yet, so far. Thank you.

@Robbo - still waiting for the style to be better, buttons centered sized properly, you told me to remind you periodically… http://xenforo.com/community/threads/donation-manager-paid.28339/page-49#post-689462

Any reason why the Euro symbol is after the amount? I've had messages from users asking why that is. Screenshot shows main page and sidebar.

Untitled-3.webp

I have a rolling goal setup for $100. We just got in a donation that surpassed the goal amount, but when the new goal was created, the remaining amount wasn't applied to that. So for example, we had $60 in donations already, and got a new $50 donation in. Why wouldn't the remaining $10 apply to the new goal? Can we possibly fix that in the next update?

Top Bottom