Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

The journal began to appear such error

Code:
ErrorException: Trying to get property of non-object - library\Merc\DonationManager\ControllerPublic\Donate.php:255
Сгенерирована пользователем: Alex Spector, Сегодня, в 13:45

Code:
#0 E:\XenForo\library\Merc\DonationManager\ControllerPublic\Donate.php(255): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Trying to get p...', 'E:\XenForo\libr...', 255, Array)
#1 E:\XenForo\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(337): Merc_DonationManager_ControllerPublic_Donate->actionPayPal()
#2 E:\XenForo\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 E:\XenForo\index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(33) "http://*********/donate/paypal"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["token"] => string(32) "d6564da92fdfe2007810874de853001e"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Understand in what cases is not added to the donation progress bar - if the donation is saved with an empty time (ie, substitutes the current server time). If you manually set all right.

ErrorException: Trying to get property of non-object - library/Merc/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donate.php:255 Generated By: illest, Today at 9:56 PM Stack Trace #0 /home/blah/public_html/library/Merc/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donate.php(255): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/home/blah/publi...', 255, Array) #1 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Merc_DonationManager_ControllerPublic_Donate->actionPayPal() #2 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #3 /home/blah/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #4 {main} Request State array(3) { ["url"] => string(31) "https://8thos.com/donate/paypal" ["_GET"] => array(0) { } ["_POST"] => array(2) { ["token"] => string(32) "cadca6e478b178c9356152c1c857e246" ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********" } }

Quick fix for current issues with the build is to add the following to your config.php...

$config['donation_manager']['paypal_callback'] = 'donation_manager_callback.php';

Robbo updated Donation Manager with a new update entry:

Urgent Note To 1.1.1 Users

There is a bug in the 1.1.1 release which I don't have time to fix right away. However there is a simple workaround. Simply add the following to your library/config.php file.
PHP:
$config['donation_manager']['paypal_callback'] = 'donation_manager_callback.php';

Usually issues with PayPal notifying your website of a donation will be recovered over time as PayPal resends the notifications. This will not be the case with this specific bug so any donations you have received before applying this workaround will need to be added manually.

Sorry for any inconvenience. A new release will be made as soon as possible to address this and any other issues.

Sorry again,
Robbo

Read the rest of this update entry...

Two members have gotten this error when donating through credit card and when they do donate through credit card their payment does not show on the sidebar.

ErrorException: Trying to get property of non-object - library/Merc/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donate.php:255 Generated By: Mari, 14 minutes ago Stack Trace #0 /home/blah/public_html/library/Merc/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donate.php(255): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/home/blah/publi...', 255, Array) #1 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Merc_DonationManager_ControllerPublic_Donate->actionPayPal() #2 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #3 /home/blah/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #4 {main} Request State array(3) { ["url"] => string(31) "https://8thos.com/donate/paypal" ["_GET"] => array(0) { } ["_POST"] => array(2) { ["token"] => string(32) "2906a1c03779199c9b423e6d8107846c" ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********" } }

huch version string says 1.1.3
Just a corrupted packaging issue.

Two members have gotten this error when donating through credit card and when they do donate through credit card their payment does not show on the sidebar.

ErrorException: Trying to get property of non-object - library/Merc/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donate.php:255 Generated By: Mari, 14 minutes ago Stack Trace #0 /home/blah/public_html/library/Merc/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donate.php(255): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/home/blah/publi...', 255, Array) #1 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Merc_DonationManager_ControllerPublic_Donate->actionPayPal() #2 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #3 /home/blah/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #4 {main} Request State array(3) { ["url"] => string(31) "https://8thos.com/donate/paypal" ["_GET"] => array(0) { } ["_POST"] => array(2) { ["token"] => string(32) "2906a1c03779199c9b423e6d8107846c" ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********" } }
Last update shows how to fix that.

I'm not sure what happened - but I just noticed that my donation sidebar indicator went missing. I'm not sure how to get it back - any suggestions on what to look for? Thanks!

yeah mine went missing too. I didn't know I had to recreate my monthly goal for it to show up. lmao I uninstalled the mod cause I thought it was broke and used User Upgrades instead. Oh well.

I don't know why you would get that error. It looks like that file might be corrupt. Reupload the files to see if it goes away.

And the "donate button" will show if you have one set to show.

Top Bottom