Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

So color me stupid but just to be clear here... is the 29.95 aud price before or after the limited time special discount?

So color me stupid but just to be clear here... is the 29.95 aud price before or after the limited time special discount?
After. When I release into Release Candidate the special will be removed. Which is once as the current build goes through testing, there might be one more beta first.

Ahh, duh... thanks... my brain didn't see the £ in £18 in the above post and it confused me a bit. Alrighty, probably going to give this a try friday or over the weekend.

Till then.

There are barely any features to add, it is just all about getting it stable which I hope to be fairly soon. However all my time is taken up by my gallery, I just fix bugs here and there and get new builds out. If all goes well expect 1.0 stable at the end of the month.

I am BRAND NEW to xenforo.

So a few questions,
I have this installed.

How do i add it to the front page

How do i add it to a page for its self ( i dont know how to make the page, but il try to learn)

- Done the above.

Is this a feature?

Make it so they cannot hide the identity?

What is working and what isn't.

I won't be able to help you until next week as I have no Internet for a little while. I posting this from my phone which isn't good enough to help.

Hello, i would like some help

I want to make it so they have to click a box to say that they agree on donating

How can i do this?

Thanks

Curtis

Hello, i would like some help

I want to make it so they have to click a box to say that they agree on donating

How can i do this?

Thanks

Curtis
It won't be easy to add this however I can add it to the list of things to do as I think other people have requested this before. I will have it done in a later version, probably in one of the upcoming release candadites.

It won't be easy to add this however I can add it to the list of things to do as I think other people have requested this before. I will have it done in a later version, probably in one of the upcoming release candadites.
Ok mate sounds good!

Hey Robbo,

I'm currently using version 1.0 Beta 3.1.7.1 and there seems to be an issue where if someone leaves a note that contains more than 150 chars, their donation will go through but it will not appear on the donation page.

Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Please enter a value using 150 characters or fewer. - library/XenForo/DataWriter.php:1321
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 11:31 AM

Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/htdocs/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1363): XenForo_DataWriter->_haveErrorsPreventSave()
#1 /var/www/htdocs/library/Merc/DonationManager/DonationProcessor/PayPal.php(160): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#2 /var/www/htdocs/donation_callback.php(57): Merc_DonationManager_DonationProcessor_PayPal->processTransaction()
#3 {main}

Also not sure if this is of any importance, but the error was triggered several times throughout the day, each entry was for the same user/donation: http://i.imgur.com/RWM0s.png

I attempted to add the donation manually so the user could get credit but it wouldn't allow it unless the note was less than 150 chars, so I cut his note down and added it that way.

Is this addressed in your latest test build? If not, can something be done to prevent users from being able to complete donations if their notes are too long? I tested it myself and it goes straight to paypal with no warning of the note being too long, thus if I paid the payment would complete but my donation would not show on the donation page.

Thanks.

Weird that it isn't giving an error to the user and just letting them proceed. Added to the list to make sure this isn't an issue in the test build. I will also later add a counter showing how many chars they have left like status updates.

Top Bottom