Do you have any pets?

...Wow! He looks awesome. How about his character?
Very independent. He goes his own way in the house and garden. Very social with our neighbors cats. They meet every day in the garden. Summer and winter. A very skilled hunters and sometimes brings a mouse for me. ;)
At night, he is usually in the house and sleeps and waits we open the door again. Acoustically it is very very quiet. His body language is easy to understand.
Now he is five years and weighs 6.6 kg and is very strong and muscular. However, gentle in his movements.
My wife and I love the personality.

We have 2 cats (Ben and Jack) and a dog called Fifa :)

Fifa is a lot bigger now lol

Attachments

• Ben Sleepy.webp
    Ben Sleepy.webp
    399.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Jack doing Raspberry.webp
    Jack doing Raspberry.webp
    323.8 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC00510.webp
    DSC00510.webp
    388.3 KB · Views: 15
Aw, I love this thread. :) You all have beautiful pets.

I have 3 dogs, one here with me and two back home with my family. As well as many stray street cats and dogs which we feed and give water to on a daily basis.

My dog here is a rottweiler (although someone forgot to tell him that, as he's a big softie most of the time) He likes chasing cats, peeing on park benches whilst people are sitting on them (soo embarrasing!) Mcdonald's cheeseburgers and scaring old ladies.

mh7w2r.jpg

My two dogs back home are best friends and half brothers, my mum got them when our failthful doggy passed away from cancer. It's like losing one of the family and these two happy chaps really helped to fill a hole that he left.

29bdr0j.jpg
hu21bd.jpg

Glad to see we have a community full of pet lovers :) We have a Basset Hound, he is still just a puppy, so he's not quite fully grown yet. He's my son's (21 months old) partner in crime.
copper_1.webp

OMG, you all have such adorable pets! I have been
an animal lover allll my life, but I found out about
a year ago that I'm terribly allergic to them, so I
now have no choice but to keep my bathed all the
time and they can't sleep with us anymore. :(

We have a little farm going on here at the Jones house. LOL
These are our furry little Huge friends, BJ, Miley, Little Bitty, Saddie & Fearless...

BJ (Bear Jones) (180 lb English Mastiff/Rottweiler mix)
BJ-1.jpg

BJ-2.jpg

Miley (120lb Napoleon Mastiff)
Miley-1.jpg

Little Bitty (He's our 23lb talkative Siamese who never shuts up)
Littlebitty-1.jpg

Saddie (25lb Main Coon)
Saddie-1.jpg

Fearless (25lb Main Coon)
Fearless-1.jpg

We really enjoy having our buddies, but I must say, they are a LOT of work.
We have to bathe them all at least once a week because I'm allergic to all of them,
and the dogs eat more food than I could have ever imagined, and the cats...
well, they aren't much trouble except on bath day, but they are quite a hand full at feeding time.

Aw, I love this thread. :) You all have beautiful pets.

I have 3 dogs, one here with me and two back home with my family. As well as many stray street cats and dogs which we feed and give water to on a daily basis.

My dog here is a rottweiler (although someone forgot to tell him that, as he's a big softie most of the time) He likes chasing cats, peeing on park benches whilst people are sitting on them (soo embarrasing!) Mcdonald's cheeseburgers and scaring old ladies.

mh7w2r.jpg

My two dogs back home are best friends and half brothers, my mum got them when our failthful doggy passed away from cancer. It's like losing one of the family and these two happy chaps really helped to fill a hole that he left.

29bdr0j.jpg
hu21bd.jpg

OMG! They are soooooooooooo adorable!!! Awwwww...

2 Akita/Husky/German Shepherd mixes. One looks like a wolf, the other looks like a shepherd in wolfs clothing. :p

1 turtle and some fair fish that haven't died yet (these things are impossible to kill!)

Debating if I should get a cat...

My girls.

I love that your Dobie has natural ears! Here it is illegal to clip them, but I know it is very popular in the USA, and dogs without their ears clipped are hard to find homes for, but it is still lovely to see them the way they are meant to be! :)

Your girls look very well loved and looked after! :D

Top Bottom