Discord Integration

Discord Integration [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($35.00)
just a quick question, i have installed it and its working great. Just have one slight problem. Some people are messaging me stating they cant connect their discord account. it says this when they try to "there is no valid connected account request available. please try again" most people are able to connect theirs no problem just some are getting that message. Am i doing something wrong or is it an easy fix? Also when some people get their accounts connected it doesn't auto assign the roles selected on the website. @NixFifty

Last edited:
The admin.php?discord page with the listed options appears to only be reachable by superuser accounts. Where is the option to enable access to Admin accounts?

Regular Admin accounts can, via direct URL, access /admin.php?discord/groups/user and a direct link to /admin.php?discord doesn't give a no permission error but all it does is display a blank page with a Subsections category header and nothing else.

Superuser accounts see a number of options.

So where is the option to enable access for non Superuser Admin accounts? Or is this addon one that can only be effectively managed via a Superuser account?

EDIT: And the Superuser finally found the right permission. Never mind.

Last edited:
We have everything set up but when we run the integration test we get "Some features of the Discord API require a WebSocket to be opened before they will work correctly. This only needs to happen once so if you're seeing red here, use the tool below to address this." as an error. Clicking the Initiate Websocket button does nothing.

Just a quick question!
Everything is working perfectly and as intended, but is there a possibility (if at all possible) where if reports are made in my Discord group, they'd get pushed to the according Report thread on the forum?

We've got XF -> Discord posts, but is it at all possible to have it Discord -> XF, I suppose is the full question ^^

We have everything set up but when we run the integration test we get "Some features of the Discord API require a WebSocket to be opened before they will work correctly. This only needs to happen once so if you're seeing red here, use the tool below to address this." as an error. Clicking the Initiate Websocket button does nothing.
Open a ticket on my support site and we can take a look.
Just a quick question!
Everything is working perfectly and as intended, but is there a possibility (if at all possible) where if reports are made in my Discord group, they'd get pushed to the according Report thread on the forum?

We've got XF -> Discord posts, but is it at all possible to have it Discord -> XF, I suppose is the full question ^^
Not quite sure I understand. You mean push reports made on Discord to XF? I wasn't aware that Discord had reporting functionality.

Open a ticket on my support site and we can take a look.

Not quite sure I understand. You mean push reports made on Discord to XF? I wasn't aware that Discord had reporting functionality.

I use the YAGPDB bot, when my moderators take certain actions against users, reports get made and get sent by YAG into the report channel, it's nifty and it works, I was just curious if there was a way for a Discord -> XF push, it'd be neat. Not at all necessary, just neat 😅
Certain other channels, where I wouldn't mind such a feature. But moderation mainly.

Hiya.

Is there any part of this plugin that allows you to put the discord integrated into our forum so people can see chatrooms and whatnot on the forums? Other discord integration plugins have this feature so it would be nice! :)

Is there a way to "force" people to integrate their forum login with the discord one?

Is there any part of this plugin that allows you to put the discord integrated into our forum so people can see chatrooms and whatnot on the forums? Other discord integration plugins have this feature so it would be nice! :)
No, but I can look in to it if there's demand.
Is there a way to "force" people to integrate their forum login with the discord one?
Not built in but you can probably achieve this with some user criteria and a user group promotion.

NixFifty updated Discord Integration with a new update entry:

Version 2.2.8

• Add ability to disable overwriting of roles to avoid conflicts with other bots that give out roles or workflows that involve manually adding and removing users from roles.
  • Do not block in API calls to Discord in various transactions.
  • Fixes for XF1.x -> XF2.x migration code path.
  • Fix extending forum watch notification sending to Discord to be compatible with Xon's Thread Starter Alerts v2.1.0+

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom