Digital Point Spy

Digital Point Spy 1.3.0

No permission to download
Actually, I've been digging on this a bit, and haven't run into *anything* that needed to change for 1.3.

Is anyone running into any issues at all with 1.3?

Mine hasn't returned a result since 1.3 upgrade, not sure if it's broken form another add-on, template mod or etc.

edit; jut installed on a 1.3 board I use for theme design and a few mods, it worked. So looks like one of our other extra add-ons is conflicting somehow, on the main board.

Hello there! This is a great add-on, but I would like to hide the spy link from members not listed as moderators or admins. I already added your suggested code to remove viewing permissions from non mods/admins and it worked perfectly, but I'm unsure where to put the code to hide the link or what the code would look like. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Hello there! This is a great add-on, but I would like to hide the spy link from members not listed as moderators or admins. I already added your suggested code to remove viewing permissions from non mods/admins and it worked perfectly, but I'm unsure where to put the code to hide the link or what the code would look like. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
I tried editing the spy_index template with this code:

Code:
<xen:navigation>
public function actionIndex()
    {
        $link = XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink('full:spy');

if (parse_url($link, PHP_URL_PATH) != parse_url($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], PHP_URL_PATH))
        {
            return $this->responseRedirect(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect::RESOURCE_CANONICAL_PERMANENT, $link);
        }

$visitor = XenForo_Visitor::getInstance();
        if (!$visitor->get('is_admin') && !$visitor->get('is_moderator'))

return $this-><xen:breadcrumb href="{xen:link 'full:spy'}">{xen:phrase spy}</xen:breadcrumb>
    }
</xen:navigation>

I that it is completely wrong, but I don't know what else to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shows a bunch of activity for me when I go there... As far as the navigation link... Probably has to do with the custom style being different than the default style, so the template modification that adds it can't find where to put it...

Hi
I seem to have a compaibility issuse with Xf 1.3.0
When a moderator tries to move a posting into an existing thread, in the last step he gets a server error. In the ACP error report, I get this:

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'action' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generiert durch: tester4, Vor 4 Minuten
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /x/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /x/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /x/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `dp...', Array)
#3 /x/library/DigitalPointSpy/DataWriter/ModeratorLog.php(18): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('dp_spy', Array)
#4 /x/library/XenForo/ModeratorLogHandler/Thread.php(21): DigitalPointSpy_DataWriter_ModeratorLog->save()
#5 /x/library/XenForo/ModeratorLogHandler/Abstract.php(32): XenForo_ModeratorLogHandler_Thread->_log(Array, Array, 'post_move_targe...', Array, NULL)
#6 /x/library/XenForo/Model/Log.php(202): XenForo_ModeratorLogHandler_Abstract->log(Array, 'post_move_targe...', Array, NULL, NULL)
#7 /x/library/XenForo/Model/Log.php(188): XenForo_Model_Log->logModeratorActionLocal('thread', Array, 'post_move_targe...', Array, NULL, NULL)
#8 /x/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(1504): XenForo_Model_Log::logModeratorAction('thread', Array, 'post_move_targe...', Array)
#9 /x/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(1313): XenForo_Model_Post->_moveOrCopyPosts('move', Array, Array, Array, Array)
#10 /x/library/XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Post.php(455): XenForo_Model_Post->movePosts(Array, Array, Array, Array)
#11 /x/library/XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Post.php(353): XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Post->_moveOrCopyPosts('move', Array, Array, Array, Array, NULL)
#12 /x/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Post.php(223): XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Post->movePosts(Array, Array, NULL)
#13 /x/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Post.php(140): XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Post->_moveOrCopyPostsAction('canMovePosts', 'movePosts', 'XenForo_ViewPub...', 'inline_mod_post...')
#14 /x/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Post->actionMove()
#15 /x/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#16 /x/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#17 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
["url"] => string(58) "http://www.x.com/inline-mod/post/move"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(7) {
["thread_type"] => string(8) "existing"
["existing_url"] => string(57) "http://www.x.com/threads/test.75011/"
["save"] => string(21) "Beiträge verschieben"
["posts"] => array(1) {
[0] => string(6) "464619"
}
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["redirect"] => string(66) "http://www.x.com/threads/test-kalender.74894/"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

I just upgraded before to the newest version of this addon. How can I fix this?

I removed 'insert attachment' add-on by andy, it's working again fine.

He-aint-even-mad.jpg

Last edited:
I paid to have the visible branding removed. For this to happen you need to verify ownership of the site.
To verify ownership of your domain(s), enter the domain and then tab out of the field. The system will attempt to verify ownership in realtime, and if it fails, you will be given a link with details about what you need to do to verify ownership.

This fails and the promised explanatory link is not delivered.

Using this to replace a similar plugin that we were using in our old vB 3.8 install. My members are requesting a couple features, not sure if it's possible to add:

1. Timestamp
2. A way to tell if they've posted in each thread

Also, I've had reports of the page hanging - essentially it just stops loading new posts. I'll see if I can get more details on that.

Just FYI, I installed Andy's Convert Image add-on yesterday and it seems to conflict with this add-on. Here's the one:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/convert-image.2521/

I let him know about the conflict as well. It basically stopped showing anything but New Member and Moderator Action alerts. No new posts or new threads. Once I disabled Andy's plugin it started showing new posts from that point on. It didn't display new posts retroactively.

I'd really like to be able to use both add-ons together so I'm hoping the conflict can be resolved.

Top Bottom