• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Digital Point Spy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance you would have access to the apache logs to see what the underlying error is caused by? I've seen some servers overly protective, and they block things like requests with the word "feed" in them thinking it's some sort of attack.

was able to fix the json-errors, they come up when special characters show up and htmlentities isn't properly set to use UTF8. Changing all to
..."' . htmlentities($item['...'],null,'UTF-8') . '">...
in /library/DigitalPointSpy/ControllerPublic/Spy.php (4 times) should work.

Any chance you can add a timestamp into it somewhere? Maybe switch Who/Where to Who/Where/When and use XenForo's relative timestamps to display when it was done?

added this manually now to /library/DigitalPointSpy/ControllerPublic/Spy.php, maybe anyone else can use it as inspiration:
find
PHP:
            $item['forum_url'] = ($item['node_id'] > 0 ? XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink('forums', array('node_id' => $item['node_id'], 'title' => $item['forum_title'])) : '');
and after add
PHP:
$item['date2'] = XenForo_Locale::dateTime($item['date'], 'absolute');
next place 'date2' whereever you like
PHP:
            <h3>' . $validActions[$item['action']] . '</h3>
            <span class="timedatespy">' . $item['date2'] . '</span>

Live Posts  XenForo.webp

sure,
Ö Ö Ü Ü Ä Ä #//%&"§$%§"$ )()"§$(/)"($

once given htmlentities the correct charset, this title is working fine with 1.0.4.
..."' . htmlentities($item['...'],null,'UTF-8') . '">...

Okay... think I got it fixed for real this time. Was going to rely on the Zend_Filter_HtmlEntities class, but whatever... I'm over it now. lol

Uploaded the 1.0.4 version which hopefully should take care of the weird UTF-8 issues
Maybe someday... not planned in the short-term though.
couldn't you just apply a class of ignored to the item, as a simple short fix?
{xen:if $ignored, 'ignored'}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom