Digital Point Ad Positioning

Digital Point Ad Positioning 1.3.0b

No permission to download
Hi digitalpoint

any idea what causes this error in xf server log for digital ad positioning?

so087p.jpg

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: - library/DigitalPointAdPositioning/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php:34
Generated By: Unknown Account, Thursday at 2:02 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/bill/public_html/library/DigitalPointAdPositioning/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php(34): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/bill/publ...', 34, Array)
#1 /home/bill/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php(5): DigitalPointAdPositioning_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml()
#2 /home/bill/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(215): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml()
#3 /home/bill/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(67): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Html', Array, 'thread_view')
#4 /home/bill/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(533): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'thread_view', NULL)
#5 /home/bill/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#6 /home/bill/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(94) "http://www.domain.com/threads/welcome.62636/page-3"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

i updated my version to xf 1.1.3 now and lets see.
i was running 1.1.2 few minutes ago..

thanks shawn will update you

I know you somewhat answered it earlier, but is there a way we can "hack" or modify this to exclude a certain style? As the other user stated, I'd also like to exclude the mobile style from using this. Or if there is an if condition based on style, to show an ad size based on style chosen.

Doesn't this addon allow you to pick and choose where ads are displayed on the forum homepage and other locations?

Is there a way to make it so the ad inserted after the post will not display if there is only one post in a thread? I also have an ad below the thread, so if there is only one post, it shows two ads stacked on top of eachother.

I know you somewhat answered it earlier, but is there a way we can "hack" or modify this to exclude a certain style? As the other user stated, I'd also like to exclude the mobile style from using this. Or if there is an if condition based on style, to show an ad size based on style chosen.
Well, I got help in another thread for this question I asked:

In templates, the variable to check is
Code:
{$visitorStyle.style_id}

In php (through a template listener) you can get this variable doing:
PHP:
$style_session = $template->getParam('visitorStyle');
$styleId = $style_session['style_id'];

Edit: so the conditional in template would be:
Code:
{xen:if "{$visitorStyle.style_id} == X", "Do this", "Else do that"}
X being a number (your styleid)
or
Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitorStyle.style_id} == X">
Do this
<xen:else />
Do that
<xen:if />

At first I thought it worked...but now it doesn't seem to be working correctly with this mod :(

I'm getting this error. No one pointed this out because I just had it enabled for guests. Then today I added it for members and admins, but when I go to certain threads (only certain threads, I can PM you if you would like to see the 2 threads I've found that it does it on), I get this error:
Fatal error: Method XenForo_BbCode_TextWrapper::__toString() must not throw an exception in /home/*****/public_html/forums/library/DigitalPointAdPositioning/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php on line 29

Insert Ad Inside Post option is not working for me :(

I'm using an original thread_view template

I'm getting this error. No one pointed this out because I just had it enabled for guests. Then today I added it for members and admins, but when I go to certain threads (only certain threads, I can PM you if you would like to see the 2 threads I've found that it does it on), I get this error:
Fatal error: Method XenForo_BbCode_TextWrapper::__toString() must not throw an exception in /home/*****/public_html/forums/library/DigitalPointAdPositioning/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php on line 29
Are you using XenTag by chance?

Top Bottom