Digital Point Ad Positioning

Digital Point Ad Positioning 1.3.0b

No permission to download
Thanks, but i fear my knowledge of HTML is not sufficient to make the changes I want with the ad below the second post.

Currently it is displaying inside the body of the first post but i would like to place it right between the first and second post. Would that be possible to do as I haven't seen it on other xf boards either only on vb

Oh yeah... I forgot... On XF between posts is what I wanted, but there wasn't a hook location that would do it... :(
So if/when they add the hook, we'll see an update to this mod?

I know I'm waiting for a hook in the sig area so my coder can add something there...I hope they add more hooks in 1.2

So if/when they add the hook, we'll see an update to this mod?
Yeah... as I said, the place I *wanted* it to go was actually between posts... but it just wasn't possible with the current hooks... so between post and signature was the closest place that did have a hook for now.

Another question... what exactly does it mean in the notes when you say:
Ads are inserted relative to the currently viewed post, not necessarily the first/last, etc. post in a thread.

I'm viewing my site as a guest right now, and if I view a URL like this: http://www.sixprizes.com/forums/threads/are-asynchronous-releases-bad-for-the-game.7386/#post-75699

The ads inserted via this add-on only show at the 1st post. This isn't much of an issue (I'm showing an ad in the footer which is in sight anyway), but I thought I'd point it out because I'm not sure if this is how you meant for it to work.

Regardless, this add-on is freaking awesome!

digitalpoint said:
Our ad revenue more than doubled when we implemented this (and we opted to only use it for non-registered members).

I'll say.
Looks like 3x to 10x for me.

Ok I installed it, so far so good - except I cant get the Leaderboard banner to come up after the 1st post - I have all the settings correct 'trust me i looked it over numerous times'

It might have something to do with because I have Robbo's Ad Manager setup where 2 - 468x60's shows up under the 1st post ? But those are regular ads and not google adsense.....

The 468x60 adsense one comes up inbetween the post : check it: www.truckmountforums.com/threads/welcome-our-new-moderator-torrey-whitaker.31709/

Also, I have all the usergroups setup to hide except for Unregistered members - but me as a Admin still see the Ads, is this normal??

thx!

Have you already read that thread? It will only move it to a different post if there's a new post that you haven't read.

Have you already read that thread? It will only move it to a different post if there's a new post that you haven't read.
Also, can I donate $ to remove the branding urls please?

btw, just by having that one ad inside the post I have already went up $20 in 6 hours. ;)

yes i have...and refreshed etc. the 468x60 always shows.
What if you look at a thread with a post that you have not read yet?
Also, can I donate $ to remove the branding urls please?

btw, just by having that one ad inside the post I have already went up $20 in 6 hours. ;)
at some point we'll have a brand free option, but we don't have the framework setup for it yet.

This looks interesting. I'm only concerned about this violating Google's TOS when there are images in posts. o_O Google says don't post ads besides images.

Top Bottom