PhpBB 4% (21 votes)
ProBoards 27% (137 votes)
Simple Machines 4% (21 votes)
Vanilla 4% (21 votes)
Invision Power Board 3% (14 votes)
vBulletin 3% (17 votes)
XenForo 18% (93 votes)
u had to show me up eh?
Anyways from what I am seeing ppl are really loving this BETA software as compared to other software that has existed for 10+ years :P

Ah, I gave it another shot. Selecting 'browse incognito' on Safari; 20% (104 votes); and was able to vote.

Once IPB and/or vB have a similar thread to this one on their forums the numbers will change again I am sure.

But as for which one actually *is* the best.. there is no doubt :D

Allowed me to vote this morning. Now, here are the top three....

• ProBoards 138
  • MyBB 116
  • xenForo 115
....almost there :D

Once IPB and/or vB have a similar thread to this one on their forums the numbers will change again I am sure.

But as for which one actually *is* the best.. there is no doubt :D
Exactly...someone can tell me they "made me the best milkshake in the world and everyone agrees" ....and I would say "yeah that's great buddy but you forgot to take into account that I am lactose intolerant." Instead of coming up with a new meal...the other guys make you a milkshake with lactose free milk, when they should just realize that you generally don't want a dairy product that is going to spoil soon. I'll stick with my non-perishable known to the world as XenForo thanks :-)

Sorry for my quasi related story there...and now I am hungry (and not lactose intolerant ftr).

Never even heard of burning boards... and it looks like crap.

It comes out of nowhere with 800 votes all of a sudden? Is this website even legit?

Top Bottom