Delayed Insert

SandyF

My host just sent me an email, copy/pasted below.

An anyone tell me what this means? Thanks!

System administration was forced to stop a "delayed insert" on one of your MySQL databases due to the resource consumption that this type of query causes. Below is the information we saw which forced us to stop the insert:

| 382397 | DELAYED | localhost | xxxxx_xfdb | Delayed insert | 126 | Waiting for INSERT | |
| 382897 | DELAYED | localhost | xxxxx_xfdb | Delayed insert | 62 | Waiting for INSERT |

please review your site's code to determine why these inserts may have been running and if possible, prevent this activity from happening.

Yep... but how do you explain this to the so called "admins" in inmotion ...

PS. I obviously need to move my sites to different host etc. but for now I really would like to know the root of my issues ...
If you would like a reliable host you can contact me, I use www.hawkhost.com and have been for 5 months. No problems, support is great. Servers are always maintained. IF you look for reviews on it you will find nothing but positive ones. I can give you a 25% of recurring discount which means during each payment 25% will be taken off. But aside from that I hope you are able to solve your issues.

Top Bottom