[DBTech] DragonByte User Upgrade Coupons

[DBTech] DragonByte User Upgrade Coupons [Paid] 1.3.0

No permission to buy ($9.95)
Where is the Branding shown in this add on? Does the end user see it? @DragonByte Tech
It's shown in the site footer, all of our products combine into a single line displayed in the site footer.
Does this support a coupon for the first payment of a recurring subscription, and payments after are the normal price?

Example:
$19.99/year
First year 25% off!

Thanks
I don't believe so, sorry. The person who paid for this product explicitly wanted coupons to apply to all future subscription payments.

Interesting addon which I may need to get soon after getting better idea if this is what I need.

We have a couple of different user upgrades (A,B,C,D) that will send the purchasers into respective user group (A,B,C,D).
Can I use this addon and set up so that if a member purchase upgrade A, will get a flat discount when the purchase upgrade D?

Is this compatible with XF 2.2?

Probably. Coupons can be restricted to user groups, so I would imagine such a chain would work.

I have not released a beta for 2.2 yet, I don’t recall if I had to make any changes.
Going to purchase it soon.
Is the branding free available after original purchase? Is there a different download to remove branding if I buy that after?
Can the support duration be extended with additional purchase? Say, I buy 3 months updates option and later buy 1 year. Then I will have 15 months of update?

Is the branding free available after original purchase?
It is indeed, you can buy add-ons for the licenses via the customer area :)

Is there a different download to remove branding if I buy that after?
Nope, branding is stripped automatically :)

Can the support duration be extended with additional purchase? Say, I buy 3 months updates option and later buy 1 year. Then I will have 15 months of update?
If you renew the license while it's still active, it'll tack the renewal on to to the end of the current support period. If you renew it after it's expired, it'll start counting from the day of purchase.

In other words, it works the same as XF's yearly renewal :)

Just purchased @DragonByte Tech
Installed without issue on XF 2.2 beta 3.
Are you considering an ability to apply coupon automatic per condition? Like apply a flat discount for members from user group X to make a user upgrade Y.
Curious about the invoice pdf generated and sent via the email, what addon is it from?
You seem to have a Term and Agreement during check out that you need to agree before payment, is it from another available addon?

Last edited:
Are you considering an ability to apply coupon automatic per condition? Like apply a flat discount for members from user group X to make a user upgrade Y.
Not at this time, though you can submit a suggestion in the suggestion forums @ DBTech :)

Curious about the invoice pdf generated and sent via the email, what addon is it from?
You seem to have a Term and Agreement during check out that you need to agree before payment, is it from another available addon?
Both of these are from the DragonByte eCommerce add-on :)

Both of these are from the DragonByte eCommerce add-on :)
I don't plan to use most of the whole package suite, just the feature when you check out and have to select check boxes.
1) Can the T&C text be modified to suite each user upgrade that they purchasing?
2) Do we have a back end log of when they sign the T&C, just like how XF stock logs when people agree to the site T&C.
Thanks

I don't plan to use most of the whole package suite, just the feature when you check out and have to select check boxes.
1) Can the T&C text be modified to suite each user upgrade that they purchasing?
2) Do we have a back end log of when they sign the T&C, just like how XF stock logs when people agree to the site T&C.
Thanks
It doesn't integrate with user upgrade coupons at all. The checkout page is entirely custom to that add-on.

In the coupon usage log, everyone seems to have Unknown IP address recorded.
Shouldn't you be able to log the IP when they log in to purchase with the coupon?

In the coupon usage log, everyone seems to have Unknown IP address recorded.
Shouldn't you be able to log the IP when they log in to purchase with the coupon?
Have you configured your forum to purge IP address logs? If so, it's possible the log entries have been purged.

Hi @DragonByte Tech ,

I would like to know if it would be possible to generate a 100% off coupon to technically let the user get a free upgrade ? Is this something possible with your addon?

@DragonByte Tech
Not sure if I misconfigured it but there are some instances where members see the coupon box that they shouldn't be able to see.
I have a few available coupons which are configured so some specific usergroups can use.
However, members of the general usergroup still see the box where they can enter a coupon.
Ideally, I would not want them to see that we have a coupon. Only specific usergroups can see and use the coupon.

Is this something already available or needs to be added?

Top Bottom