[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.7.0

No permission to buy ($12.45)
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

6.1.0 Beta 5

Update highlights

Welcome to the fifth Beta version of DragonByte Shop v6.1.0 🎉

Version 6.1.0 represents a complete re-write of the product, making it more deeply integrated with XenForo 2.1, improving performance, and making bugfixes easier.

The Beta label means all missing / planned functionality has now been added, and the system is now ready for more wide-scale testing.

Before we delve into the changes, let's get some things out of the way:
  • This...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The lottery still isn't working properly. The selecting too many numbers bug is fixed, but another is introduced.
I have a lottery with 5 main numbers and 2 bonus numbers. Selecting 7 numbers results in "You have chosen too many numbers, please choose no more than 5 number(s). "

Allowing 7 numbers immediately isn't ideal either unless you make it visibly clear that the last 2 numbers being selected are bonus numbers.

The lottery still isn't working properly. The selecting too many numbers bug is fixed, but another is introduced.
I have a lottery with 5 main numbers and 2 bonus numbers. Selecting 7 numbers results in "You have chosen too many numbers, please choose no more than 5 number(s). "

Allowing 7 numbers immediately isn't ideal either unless you make it visibly clear that the last 2 numbers being selected are bonus numbers.
That is working as intended. The intended functionality is to make the top prize getting all main numbers correctly, and other prizes can be a combination including bonus numbers.

For instance, 5 correct, 4+1 correct, 4 correct, 3+2 correct, etc. Those would be the prizes in descending priority order.

That is working as intended. The intended functionality is to make the top prize getting all main numbers correctly, and other prizes can be a combination including bonus numbers.

For instance, 5 correct, 4+1 correct, 4 correct, 3+2 correct, etc. Those would be the prizes in descending priority order.

I see. Are the last 2 numbers selected my bonus numbers or can they be any number selected?
For example, if I pick these numbers in this order,

and the lottery draws

what are the bonus numbers? Is my prize for 3 numbers or nothing because 2 and 1 are bonus numbers?

Last edited:
Also, what's going on here?

1.webp

2.webp

My currency is Credits, what are these Points displayed on the lottery page? I thought tickets would be purchased with my defined currency.

Edit: I found the solution

I see. Are the last 2 numbers selected my bonus numbers or can they be any number selected?
For example, if I pick these numbers in this order,

and the lottery draws

what are the bonus numbers?
That is not how the lottery draws numbers.

If you have a max of 34 numbers, with 5 main numbers and 2 bonus numbers, the user will pick 5 numbers from 1-34. This will be their ticket. The lottery will then draw 5 main numbers and 2 bonus numbers, for a total of 7 numbers. It will then compare the numbers to the prizes you have defined.

For instance, getting 5 main numbers correct would be the top prize. Getting 4 main numbers + 1 bonus number could be the second prize, since the chance of winning this is slightly higher than getting all 5 main numbers (there's an extra roll in there, after all). Getting 3 main numbers + 2 bonus numbers could be the third prize, 3+1 the fourth, 3 the fifth, etc.

Is my prize for 3 numbers or nothing because 2 and 1 are bonus numbers?
You have 3 main numbers correct, so you would win the prize 3+0 (3 main numbers, 0 bonus numbers).

What the lottery would actually do is draw 24, 4, 34, 2, 1 then possibly 5, 18, meaning your prize would actually be 3+1 (3 main numbers, 1 bonus number).

Have you tried this on a default style?

It works just fine on default style, will contact Themehouse.
Something that doesn't work fine on any style however, is user title styling. This is a predefined style, it should be green and bold,

1.webp

2.webp

Only in postbit is it like this, profiles and cards style correctly.

And here's an error,

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: Job XF:UserDeleteCleanUp: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'dbtech_shop_purchase_count' in 'field list' src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:217
Generated by: Unknown account Apr 4, 2019 at 1:23 AM

Code:
UPDATE  `xf_user` SET `dbtech_shop_purchase_count` = ? WHERE user_id = ?
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1054, '42S22')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1054, '42S22')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(322): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('UPDATE  `xf_use...', Array)
#5 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/XF/Service/User/ContentChange.php(24): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->update('xf_user', Array, 'user_id = ?', 0)
#6 src/XF/MultiPartRunnerTrait.php(48): DBTech\Shop\XF\Service\User\ContentChange->stepRebuildFinalCaches(NULL, G)
#7 src/XF/Service/User/ContentChange.php(198): XF\Service\User\ContentChange->runLoop(G)
#8 src/XF/Service/User/DeleteCleanUp.php(237): XF\Service\User\ContentChange->apply(G)
#9 src/XF/MultiPartRunnerTrait.php(48): XF\Service\User\DeleteCleanUp->stepChangeOwner(NULL, G)
#10 src/XF/Service/User/DeleteCleanUp.php(93): XF\Service\User\DeleteCleanUp->runLoop(G)
#11 src/XF/Job/UserDeleteCleanUp.php(32): XF\Service\User\DeleteCleanUp->cleanUp(G)
#12 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\UserDeleteCleanUp->run(G)
#13 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#14 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#15 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#16 {main}

It works just fine on default style, will contact Themehouse.
Something that doesn't work fine on any style however, is user title styling. This is a predefined style, it should be green and bold,

View attachment 199566

View attachment 199567

Only in postbit is it like this, profiles and cards style correctly.
This has been reported @ our site and will be resolved in the next version :)

And here's an error,

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: Job XF:UserDeleteCleanUp: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'dbtech_shop_purchase_count' in 'field list' src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:217
Generated by: Unknown account Apr 4, 2019 at 1:23 AM

Code:
UPDATE  `xf_user` SET `dbtech_shop_purchase_count` = ? WHERE user_id = ?
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1054, '42S22')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1054, '42S22')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(322): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('UPDATE  `xf_use...', Array)
#5 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/XF/Service/User/ContentChange.php(24): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->update('xf_user', Array, 'user_id = ?', 0)
#6 src/XF/MultiPartRunnerTrait.php(48): DBTech\Shop\XF\Service\User\ContentChange->stepRebuildFinalCaches(NULL, G)
#7 src/XF/Service/User/ContentChange.php(198): XF\Service\User\ContentChange->runLoop(G)
#8 src/XF/Service/User/DeleteCleanUp.php(237): XF\Service\User\ContentChange->apply(G)
#9 src/XF/MultiPartRunnerTrait.php(48): XF\Service\User\DeleteCleanUp->stepChangeOwner(NULL, G)
#10 src/XF/Service/User/DeleteCleanUp.php(93): XF\Service\User\DeleteCleanUp->runLoop(G)
#11 src/XF/Job/UserDeleteCleanUp.php(32): XF\Service\User\DeleteCleanUp->cleanUp(G)
#12 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\UserDeleteCleanUp->run(G)
#13 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#14 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#15 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#16 {main}
You can run ALTER TABLE xf_user ADD dbtech_shop_purchase_count INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' to resolve that.

Are they any plans to make lottery more user friendly? Some ideas

• Alert participating members when the lottery draws, and show the numbers drawn
  • Show history of drawn numbers on the lottery page
  • Stats including recent winners, biggest winners, most popular numbers drawn etc.

Are they any plans to make lottery more user friendly? Some ideas

• Alert participating members when the lottery draws, and show the numbers drawn
  • Show history of drawn numbers on the lottery page
  • Stats including recent winners, biggest winners, most popular numbers drawn etc.
An alert for participating users is definitely something we can look into.

Lottery history is already a feature, and displays drawn numbers.

Most popular numbers is not something I’d be looking to add.

If you could post feature request threads for the alert and the other lottery stats @ our site, that would be grand :)
Feature requests posted here will get lost over time.

@DragonByte Tech Getting Server error log.

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Method isGift is not callable on the given object (DBTech\Shop\Entity\Purchase) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:980

Generated by: arn43 Apr 5, 2019 at 5:58 PM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Method isGift i...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 980, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(980): trigger_error('Method isGift i...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s6/public/dbtech_shop_inventory_settings.php(16): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(DBTech\Shop\Entity\Purchase), 'isGift', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1301): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#4 src/addons/AddonsLab/LinkChecker/XF/Template/Templater.php(89): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('dbtech_shop_inv...', Array, true)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): AddonsLab\LinkChecker\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:dbtech_s...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(84): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(68): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('DBTech\\Shop:Inv...', 'public:dbtech_s...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('DBTech\\Shop:Inv...', 'public:dbtech_s...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#12 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(155) "/shop/inventory/193/settings?_xfRequestUri=%2Fshop%2Finventory%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1554465468%2C9db41c0eb6b0ea2f5c095c8b0209ce08&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(38) "/shop/inventory/"
  ["_GET"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(16) "/shop/inventory/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1554465468,9db41c0eb6b0ea2f5c095c8b0209ce08"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@DragonByte Tech Getting Server error log.

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Method isGift is not callable on the given object (DBTech\Shop\Entity\Purchase) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:980

Generated by: arn43 Apr 5, 2019 at 5:58 PM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Method isGift i...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 980, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(980): trigger_error('Method isGift i...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s6/public/dbtech_shop_inventory_settings.php(16): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(DBTech\Shop\Entity\Purchase), 'isGift', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1301): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#4 src/addons/AddonsLab/LinkChecker/XF/Template/Templater.php(89): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('dbtech_shop_inv...', Array, true)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): AddonsLab\LinkChecker\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:dbtech_s...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(84): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(68): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('DBTech\\Shop:Inv...', 'public:dbtech_s...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('DBTech\\Shop:Inv...', 'public:dbtech_s...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#12 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(155) "/shop/inventory/193/settings?_xfRequestUri=%2Fshop%2Finventory%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1554465468%2C9db41c0eb6b0ea2f5c095c8b0209ce08&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(38) "/shop/inventory/"
  ["_GET"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(16) "/shop/inventory/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1554465468,9db41c0eb6b0ea2f5c095c8b0209ce08"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
I discovered that on another site and have resolved it for the next version.

@DragonByte Tech Please make under consideration for using Phrases for Forum/Board name, not DragonByte Tech. Does not know why using your add-on name or username for public view. Please use forum name for user friendly and suitable. This impossible manually changing lot of Phrases for your add-on.

Last edited:
@DragonByte Tech Please make under consideration for using Phrases for Forum/Board name, not DragonByte Tech. Does not know why using your add-on name or username for public view. Please use forum name for user friendly and suitable. This impossible manually changing lot of Phrases for your add-on.

View attachment 199719
You can change the phrases via the Phrase Manager, just search for the text you want to change. You can change individual event titles in the Events page.

You can change the phrases via the Phrase Manager, just search for the text you want to change. You can change individual event titles in the Events page.

Yes already know that we can change from Phrase Manager but do you have any problem for use Board title placeholders by default? What benefit you are getting by using your username? User standard should be show Board title shop, not DragonByte Shop. Please do not make force to use DragonByte text, User does not know about what is this the DragonByte.

I'm running into a small issue, and can't remember if I've reported it yet or not. I've mostly been watching the changelogs to see if it's addressed each time.

My shop is set up with several Usergroup purchases. When a user makes the purchase, it shows up in inventory, and it's toggled to 'Active,' but they don't actually gain the usergroup. The user must mark the purchase inactive, save it, then mark it active, and save again. After doing that, the Usergroup is applied to the user. It seems the initial activation doesn't take place.

Has anyone else noticed something similar? Is there anything I can do to fix it on my end, or should I continue waiting for an updated version?

Regardless, thanks for all your hard work.

Yes already know that we can change from Phrase Manager but do you have any problem for use Board title placeholders by default? What benefit you are getting by using your username? User standard should be show Board title shop, not DragonByte Shop. Please do not make force to use DragonByte text, User does not know about what is this the DragonByte.

Could just be me, but I don't think it's unusual for an add-on to use its own name. I'm also sure most users aren't worried about it one way or the other, honestly. Most of them probably don't even know what Xenforo is -- they're coming to you for your content.

Top Bottom