[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.0.4

No permission to buy ($12.45)
howdy sadly menu still not visible with TT disabled (also tried disabling ad credits and store too) the menu sadly still not showing.

Edit: also i am using latest version of your store addon

howdy sadly menu still not visible with TT disabled (also tried disabling ad credits and store too) the menu sadly still not showing.

Edit: also i am using latest version of your store addon
Could you please PM me with an AdminCP and FTP account so I can look into this @ your site? :)

Fillip

I have narrowed the admincp missing menu issue to
[TH] Install and Upgrade, when that is active your menu doesnt show.

as for the conflict with tapatalk, it only happens with this addon? are you incorrectly extending a xenforo event/class which can cause these types if errors to happen.

also it seems the issue is tapatalk cant login when this addon is active due to a conflict with this file DBTech_Shop_XenForo_EventListener_LoadClass loading XenForo_Model_User

I have narrowed the admincp missing menu issue to
[TH] Install and Upgrade, when that is active your menu doesnt show.
You'd have to ask them why their mod is preventing my template_post_render event from running correctly.

as for the conflict with tapatalk, it only happens with this addon? are you incorrectly extending a xenforo event/class which can cause these types if errors to happen.
No, I'm not. I'm using the load_class event like you're supposed to.

The event listener even has checks in place to make sure that there's no duplication in place. Considering the amount of problems their product produces on vBulletin (not to mention gaping security holes), I'm entirely unsurprised to learn that it's causing problems on XenForo as well.

EDIT: It's funny that you should ask me that question...

PHP:
class Tapatalk_Bridge extends XenForo_ControllerPublic_Abstract {
    public function __construct(){ 
        $this->_dependencies = new Tapatalk_Dependencies_Public();
        $this->_dependencies->preLoadData();

$this->_request = new Zend_Controller_Request_Http();
        $this->_response = new Zend_Controller_Response_Http();
        $this->_input = new Tapatalk_Input($this->_request);

// not sure how reliable using dirname() like this is
        $tapatalk_dir = XenForo_Application::get('options')->tp_directory;
        $tapatalk_dir = empty($tapatalk_dir) ? "mobiquo" : $tapatalk_dir;
        $this->_request->setBasePath(str_replace("/" . $tapatalk_dir . "/", "/", $this->_request->getBasePath()));

$requestPaths = XenForo_Application::getRequestPaths($this->_request);

XenForo_Application::set('requestPaths', $requestPaths);
   }
}

Just a small snippet of their /library/Bridge.php file. If the question is who is incorrectly extending XenForo classes, I think there's your answer ;)

I know for a fact that you can create a bridge without having to override core XF classes and incorrectly initialise XenForo, so the way they are doing it here serves literally no purpose other than to create problems.

EDIT #2: After a not insignifcant amount of faffing about (it being ~7 AM and I still haven't gone to sleep has not helped), I've found a way to work around TT's crappy bridge code. All existing DBTech products have been hotfixed with the workaround.

EDIT #3: The [TH] Install and Upgrade mod is using a very strange way of modifying the add-ons sidebar menu. They could have used a template_post_render event like I do, so they could specifically target the add-ons sidebar menu entry, but no. They use a template mod that poisons any & all events running on template_post_render.
I can work around this on my end. It's going to make my job more difficult and time-consuming in the future when we add more functionality to our modifications, though.

Fillip

Last edited:
Wow excellent speedy fix, so the hotfix available in the current downloads on your website? if so i will patch today :)

howdy just downloaded and the TT error still there, did the hotfix package accidentally not get added to latest/download?

howdy just downloaded and the TT error still there, did the hotfix package accidentally not get added to latest/download?
No, it's been added and I tested the Tapatalk change by going to /mobiquo/status.php. I was able to replicate the previously mentioned error, but after applying the fix it works fine.

Fillip

Hello!

I noticed I'm getting two of the same currencies on my board. I have both your credits and shop addon and I merged the credits addon with the shop addon via the options. Did I configure something incorrectly?
Fgfv0gJ.png

Thanks!

Hello!

I noticed I'm getting two of the same currencies on my board. I have both your credits and shop addon and I merged the credits addon with the shop addon via the options. Did I configure something incorrectly?
Fgfv0gJ.png

Thanks!
In the Options for DB Shop, could you try turning off the Postbit integration there? It should be at /admin.php?options/list/dbtech_shop_options_points - if you untick Below Post Count the duplication will go away :)

Fillip

In the Options for DB Shop, could you try turning off the Postbit integration there? It should be at /admin.php?options/list/dbtech_shop_options_points - if you untick Below Post Count the duplication will go away :)

Fillip

That did the trick. Thank you!

Is it in the plans to have the ability to upload images for shop items from the acp instead using ftp? if not I would like to request it:)

Hello @DragonByte Tech!

How to configure "Profile Music"?

Thanks!
Could you please be a little bit more specific? I'm not sure exactly what you're asking.

When users buy the item, they enter the URL to a MP3 file and it will then add a player to their profile automatically.

Is it in the plans to have the ability to upload images for shop items from the acp instead using ftp? if not I would like to request it:)
The problem with that feature is that it requires CHMOD on the directory that receives the files (at least for certain servers). If I was to add it, I would need to make sure to alert admins about incorrect directory permissions in-app and not rely on readme.txt files.

Fillip

Could you please be a little bit more specific? I'm not sure exactly what you're asking.

When users buy the item, they enter the URL to a MP3 file and it will then add a player to their profile automatically.
When the user purchase the item, the option "Configure" doesn't appear active. Only hide.

When the user purchase the item, the option "Configure" doesn't appear active. Only hide.
Sorry I don't understand, I can't really give any screenshots just now as the next version of the mod has revamped the Inventory interface.

Could you please provide some screenshots?

Fillip

Sorry I don't understand, I can't really give any screenshots just now as the next version of the mod has revamped the Inventory interface.

Could you please provide some screenshots?

Fillip
I select the "Active", but it doesn't appear any configuration window. User profile either.

upload_2016-5-9_23-49-29.webp

Top Bottom